July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies... I will keep you posted, but if (Canadian) Elevation plays around the show (I can see them doing the Saturday the 9th) then THAT will be the place to be. I know some of you will be in Montreal, but if you're in Toronto that weekend, that will be it ;)

All of us are in Montreal! :shifty: Edgefest, I wish you were in Montreal too!:sad:

Does it make sense to fly to Toronto and rent a car to Montreal, drive back to Toronto and fly to Pa? Flights are way cheaper to Toronto from Chicago, renting a car will be cheaper too if a bunch pitch in.

:hmm: Fly to Toronto and take the bus to Montreal, maybe?

We're taking the bus to Philly.

:shifty:

I think Megabus runs between Montreal and Toronto too. That will save us some $$. :up:

Now just need to figure out how to get to Montreal from Chicago. :yikes:

We were going to do Megabus, too. A warning though, that made us rethink things - over the past few months, there have been several fiery incidents and crashes on Megabus in the US and Canada, and possibly in the UK?

Yeah, I'd rather arrive in one piece than save $20. :crack: So it'll be Greyhound or the train for us.

We were going to do Megabus, too. A warning though, that made us rethink things - over the past few months, there have been several fiery incidents and crashes on Megabus in the US and Canada, and possibly in the UK?

Yeah, I'd rather arrive in one piece than save $20. :crack: So it'll be Greyhound or the train for us.

Train. :flirt: Much faster. More Toronto time. :sexywink:

Also :yikes: at the crashes. :uhoh:

:yikes: CRAP.

Megabus catches fire on Doobybrain.com

Yeah, I googled Megabus crash and Megabus fire. There was a fatal crash in upstate NY in Sept, and a bus with only the driver on board caught on fire in MI in Sept, as well.

I didn't check it out, but Megabus fire also brings up hits for incidents in Newcastle England and the south of Scotland in the past several years.

So yeah. DO NOT WANT.

Train or Greyhound. :up:

/DebbieDowner

:wink:

Megabus and Bolt Bus go like 85 miles an hour down the New Jersey Turnpike. IMO, that is very unafe for a bus to be driving that fast.

I have this mental image of a load of Plebans hopping off a firey bus yelling 'WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS! Put it out and take us to Bono!"

:lmao::love:

Megabus and Bolt Bus go like 85 miles an hour down the New Jersey Turnpike. IMO, that is very unafe for a bus to be driving that fast.

:yikes: As VP said. DO. NOT. WANT. :uhoh: They get away with going so fast? Thats insane. Wouldn't happen here. :crack:

Kind of makes sense. That's how they can offer such crazy low prices. Speed like hell to fit in more trips, drivers who don't know wtf they're doing (driver error caused the crash, used his personal GPS and he drove into a low bridge) and improperly maintained vehicles that catch fire. :down:

Why yes, I AM the Pleba safety monitor. :shifty: :wink:

In case you were wondering, I'll also be passing out condoms on the trip. :sexywink:

Kind of makes sense. That's how they can offer such crazy low prices. Speed like hell to fit in more trips, drivers who don't know wtf they're doing (driver error caused the crash, used his personal GPS and he drove into a low bridge) and improperly maintained vehicles that catch fire. :down:

In case you were wondering, I'll also be passing out condoms on the trip. :sexywink:

:lmao: You providing the nice sexy Irishmen for us too. :shifty::sexywink::giggle:

Wild has the eye patches sorted so we just need to build our row boats. :lmao:

The bridge thing. :|:yikes:

It'll take some fast driving:

YouTube - Highway Condom Explosion

Or did you have a different idea for the condoms?

:wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom