July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the weather next year cooperates so that we can see that! The pics of it were amazing!:love:

Duuude, I was on the 55th floor of the Palms in Vegas where they have a glass floor. Sicy dragged me out onto it and I freaked out and ran off, lol. I've been to the CN Tower about a billion times in my life..... the bottom part outside, that is. You will never get me up there. :panic:

It isn't too bad up there, really. The glass floor part is really small....:sexywink:

I hope the weather next year cooperates so that we can see that! The pics of it were amazing!:love:

It was so cool to have the roof open :hyper:

Duuude, I was on the 55th floor of the Palms in Vegas where they have a glass floor. Sicy dragged me out onto it and I freaked out and ran off, lol. I've been to the CN Tower about a billion times in my life..... the bottom part outside, that is. You will never get me up there. :panic:

It's too scary :reject:

I went up the tower once. It was about ten years ago. Heights don't really bother me.

It isn't too bad up there, really. The glass floor part is really small....:sexywink:
<< :wimp: :reject:

It was so cool to have the roof open :hyper:
That was really something special. There are videos on youtube of the show that people took from their condo balconies/living rooms. Talk about the perks of living there!

*calls up friend* "Oh hai, what are you doing? That's cool. I'm just making dinner and watching U2 live from my couch. No big deal."

<< :wimp: :reject:

That was really something special. There are videos on youtube of the show that people took from their condo balconies/living rooms. Talk about the perks of living there!

*calls up friend* "Oh hai, what are you doing? That's cool. I'm just making dinner and watching U2 live from my couch. No big deal."

Ya I saw some of those videos. I think there was a really cool WOWY one.

I might try and take a video during one of the songs and capture the tower too.

Cool thanks!

I'm trying to look up ways to go from Toronto to Philly. The airline I work for only flies into Buffalo, so that is out. Amtrak is an option, but the trian leaves at 8:35am.:crack:

We could stay up all night, and then you could just go straight to the station...:shifty:

:lol:

The train is the cheapest thing. It sucks that that is the only one out is that early, but I need to save money.

megabus US - Home

I just put in random dates because you can't search very far ahead. It seems the prices fluctuate a bit, but idk what's up with the first result...the second one says ten bucks. Friends of mine were using megabus to travel around this summer and they were paying sometimes even less than ten for a seat. :up::up::up:

Edit: I'm a moron...the second one is the return :doh: I'll figure it out.

Cool thanks!

I'm trying to look up ways to go from Toronto to Philly. The airline I work for only flies into Buffalo, so that is out. Amtrak is an option, but the trian leaves at 8:35am.:crack:

It's a super long ride too, I think 16 hours.

I'm waiting for Air Canada seat sales. They usually have pretty good ones.

If not, I'll take the train. I really wanna get there with as less travel time as possible seeing I'm gonna be dead tired by then.

If you see any Air Canada deals, please post about them here :wave:

Boston to Toronto has dropped to $366, but I really don't want to pay that. But I don't know if I should just bite the bullet and get it over with. Or I could wait for a Porter Airline coupon for those dates, but waiting that long will make me nervous and there might never be a code for those dates.

It's a super long ride too, I think 16 hours.

I'm waiting for Air Canada seat sales. They usually have pretty good ones.

If not, I'll take the train. I really wanna get there with as less travel time as possible seeing I'm gonna be dead tired by then.

I'm thinking I can sleep on the train.

megabus US - Home

I just put in random dates because you can't search very far ahead. It seems the prices fluctuate a bit, but idk what's up with the first result...the second one says ten bucks. Friends of mine were using megabus to travel around this summer and they were paying sometimes even less than ten for a seat. :up::up::up:

Edit: I'm a moron...the second one is the return :doh: I'll figure it out.

Thanks, I'll look into that.

I took this video the night of Toronto 2.........at the end I put in the CN Tower...

watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom