July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I've never been there before. And I've never been to Seattle, so I don't have *any* "special tower" experience. ;)

Sure, I've never been there before. And I've never been to Seattle, so I don't have *any* "special tower" experience. ;)

I have done the towers in Seattle and New Zealand, but this one is the biggest! :shifty:

I have done the towers in Seattle and New Zealand, but this one is the biggest! :shifty:

Cool, I've done Auckland's and Sydney's towers. (and you can say you know me :wink: )

Don't forget the Willis Tower in Chicago (yes, the Sears Tower).

I don't know if I'll have time for the CN Tower, but it would be sad to miss the opportunity. But of course, I've forgotten that I'll be back in Toronto in November 2011 for GreenBuild.

:heart: New Zealand :heart:

I am terrified of heights if I am out in the open, like on a ferris wheel, but not if I am inside, which is weird!:huh: The tower is really cool. The only part that freaks me out is the glass floor.

I am terrified of heights if I am out in the open, like on a ferris wheel, but not if I am inside, which is weird!:huh: The tower is really cool. The only part that freaks me out is the glass floor.

I work with companies that do some of that kind of stuff, and it freaks me out.

In the tower in New Zealand, I wanted a pic on the glass floor, but I couldn't look down. So I laid on my back and pushed myself onto it. I got a cool pic. However, something makes me worry that the glass could break.:huh:

That's what bothers me about the glass floor...how does it not break?! I just could NOT look down. I'd throw up :lol:

It would be really cool if the dome ws open and we could see the Claw....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom