Is this it? Only the cities listed? - Withdrawn U.S dates? - More Shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that, since they came through Memphis on the last stadium tour, they'll do it again this time. That's where I live, and it would definitely make things a LOT nicer for me.

I'm pregnant, and will be about one month out by the Chicago show, and probably will just have delivered around the Atlanta show (or will be newly recovering), so there's no way I can commit to those fall 2009 shows.

Come on, summer 2010....help me out!!

Additional Cities

Does anyone know when they plan on officially announcing the dates for the other cities and when the sales will start? I'm getting anxious for when the DC show is announced. Sorry for wasting time if this is already common knowledge! :wave:

Going by what radio, etc. is saying in Vancouver and Atlanta, it's looking like it probably will be Monday, give or take a couple of days, for announcing most of the remaining 2009 cities.

If they stick to the original on-sale dates, most (if not all) of the remaining shows will likely be unveiled next week.

29 September 2009 FedEx Field Washington DC US Mon. 6 April
01 October 2009 Scott Stadium Charlottesville VA US Sat. 4 April
03 October 2009 Stadium Raleigh NC US Mon. 6 April
06 October 2009 Georgia Dome Atlanta GA US Mon. 6 April
09 October 2009 Raymond James Center Tampa FL US Sat. 18 April
12 October 2009 New Cowboys Stadium Dallas TX US Mon. 20 April
14 October 2009 Reliant Stadium Houston TX US Mon. 20 April
19 October 2009 Oklahoma Memorial Stadium Norman OK US Sat. 4 April
20 October 2009 Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Phoenix AZ US Mon. 20 April
23 October 2009 Sam Boyd Stadium Las vegas [sic] NV US TBD
25 October 2009 Rose Bowl Los Angeles CA US Mon. 6 April
28 October 2009 BC Place Stadium Vancouver BC CA Mon. 6 April

Some dates removed?

So I was looking at the updated list of dates/venues and there's a lot that are missing! I am in particular confused about the Raleigh, NC, date, seeing as I'm in NC. Anybody know if these shows were canceled or what?? :huh:

No Texas Shows

It says that Final shows have been announced and they no longer show up under the "also the tour will visit" part of the tour page. Does this mean its not happening>

SMB

Where are you seeing this?

I still see this on the tour page

"In September and October, U2 360° Tour will also visit: Atlanta, GA; Charlottesville, VA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Norman, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Tampa, FL; Washington, DC and Vancouver, BC. Complete Tour and ticketing information to follow."

It says that Final shows have been announced and they no longer show up under the "also the tour will visit" part of the tour page. Does this mean its not happening>

SMB

U2.com says "second and final" for Chicago, Boston and NYC (and I still wouldn't bet against a NY3). I see nothing in reference to the other cities announced today that that will be it for this leg...and there is a huge gap between Tampa and LA.

Yes please dont scare the freaking shit out of everyone (mainly me) like that Shawn. :crack:

Minneapolis & Omaha forgotten about?

There's been nothing announced for either cities for the 2009 tour... is this due to a possibility of cities under 500,000 that 40,000 or so people won't fill a stadium?

There's been nothing announced for either cities for the 2009 tour... is this due to a possibility of cities under 500,000 that 40,000 or so people won't fill a stadium?

Minneapolis will get something in 2010. The Twin Cities metro area is over 3 million people and growing, bigger than Denver's and San Diego's.

I don't know what the logic of the 2009 tour's locations is.

And Omaha? I couldn't say.

Mark

Philly, the 5 largest metropolitan area doesn't have a show either. Although we were supposed to get a show, but the stadium can't be booked for the days that they need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom