Injured Friend In Chicago - When do they go on? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 360° Tour Central - 2009 / 2010 / 2011 Archive > Tour Dates & Fan Gatherings
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #1
Babyface
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4
Local Time: 02:32 PM
Injured Friend In Chicago - When do they go on?

I have a friend that has a bad leg and can't stand very long... He asked me to find out when U2 is going to take the stage (tonight in Chicago). Or at least when the opener is done. PLease let me know so I can call him so he doesn't miss anything.

thomseye
__________________

thomseye is offline  
Old 09-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,737
Local Time: 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomseye View Post
I have a friend that has a bad leg and can't stand very long... He asked me to find out when U2 is going to take the stage (tonight in Chicago). Or at least when the opener is done. PLease let me know so I can call him so he doesn't miss anything.

thomseye
Someone in another thread just said that U2 are going on at 8:30. Have fun!
__________________

VintagePunk is online now  
Old 09-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
Babyface
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4
Local Time: 02:32 PM
thanks... i will pass that on. peace!
thomseye is offline  
Old 09-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
Babyface
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4
Local Time: 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
Someone in another thread just said that U2 are going on at 8:30. Have fun!
out of curiousity, can you provide a link to that thread?

thx
thomseye
thomseye is offline  
Old 09-12-2009, 07:37 PM   #5
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,737
Local Time: 02:32 PM
Sure, we're talking about the times about halfway down the page:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums...-201222-4.html

they're starting early because there's apparently a 10:30 curfew at Soldier Field.

I'd tell your friend to get there a little before 8:30, just to be safe, in case they go on a bit early.
VintagePunk is online now  
Old 09-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #6
Babyface
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4
Local Time: 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
Sure, we're talking about the times about halfway down the page:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums...-201222-4.html

they're starting early because there's apparently a 10:30 curfew at Soldier Field.

I'd tell your friend to get there a little before 8:30, just to be safe, in case they go on a bit early.
yet another reason I am proud to be a U2 fan. Thanks so much for even caring about this situation. peace!

thomseye
thomseye is offline  
Old 09-12-2009, 07:59 PM   #7
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,737
Local Time: 02:32 PM
Glad to help, have an awesome time!
__________________

VintagePunk is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Rumor / FactCheck Thread Dreadsox Free Your Mind 25 10-21-2008 08:49 PM
My U2 audio trade list CTU2fan All I Want Is U2 1 09-24-2006 06:35 PM
U2 DVD Trade List caller78 All I Want Is U2 7 08-21-2006 10:17 AM
Do we have an official MLB 2k5 thread yet? Chizip Lemonade Stand Archive 506 06-29-2005 07:03 AM
my friend is questioning his sexulality For Honor Zoo Confessionals 19 05-22-2005 08:20 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com