have just noticed 2nd Croke show up on u2.com...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good spot, think it'll probably happen for a lot of the announced dates as we progress through the next few weeks...

More quiet changes from U2.com. Hey, guys, ever thought of using your main page to post actual news rather than stupid "interest" stories?

Great news, hopefully they have a presale for both of them
I don't see why not, here's an email I got back in 2005:
Dear RyanH

Presale windows to shows in Dublin, Paris, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Nice and
Madrid are now open.

If you are a U2.Com subscriber who has yet to use your unique code to buy
tickets for the 'Vertigo 2005 Tour' you can use it now to buy four tickets
for any one of the shows listed below.

24th June Dublin - Croke Park
25th June Dublin - Croke Park

9th July Paris - Stade de France

13th July Amsterdam -* Arena

31st July Copenhagen - Parken

5th August Nice - Parc des Sports Charles Ehrmann

11th August Madrid - Estadio Vicente Calderon

PLEASE NOTE the second Croke Park, Dublin date which has been added on
June 25th.
So I'd be expecting something similar in the next few days!!

I realise :sexywink: But I was going on what i've just seen on the u2 tours page.

I still think we could see the pre-sale next week, e-mail on monday, pre-sale tuesday-wednesday-thursday,

just wondering if the lack of a date is a way to try and stop touts?

I still think we could see the pre-sale next week, e-mail on monday, pre-sale tuesday-wednesday-thursday,

just wondering if the lack of a date is a way to try and stop touts?

well it has to be those days next week cuz the public sale for Croke is March 20th, next friday. This is up on u2.com now.

Man, I hope Glasvegas opens in Dublin, I'll be sick of Snow Petrol after seeing them twice already in A'dam.

I need to get tickets first. Anyone who wants to swap 2 GA for night 1, for 2 GA for night 2 pm me please. It's my birthday and I can't miss that show.

I just noticed now that Gelsenkirchen has vanished form the list of cities. What's going on with U2.com and this tour???

Billboard was given an entirely different tour name that what it ended up being called, then U2.com gives a full list of cities and dates, only to have all shows past September 24th removed, plus Gelsenkirchen and Raleigh disappearing even from the list of cities expecting concerts.

On top of all this, these 2 legs are skipping a lot of major cities. We know, because of the comments given to Billboard, that the tour will continue into 2010, but the common fan has no idea of this. Why couldn't they write a simple sentence stating "Additional cities are planned for concerts in 2010" to let U2 fans relax a bit more? Maybe they are holding back on that part intentionally as a ploy to sell more tickets on these 2 legs. If people feel this year is their only chance to see this tour, they may be willing to travel far if U2 isn't hitting their city, instead of just waiting until the tour comes (unknown to the fan at this point) to their city in 2010.

I saw somewhere that is will be Glasvegas one night and Kaiser Chiefs the other night for the first two nights in Dublin...

I just noticed now that Gelsenkirchen has vanished form the list of cities. What's going on with U2.com and this tour???

Bumbling ineptitude. Apparently the date for Gelsenkirchen hasn't been finalised - though I've heard it should happen on either the 3rd or the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom