February 18, 2011 - Cape Town Stadium - Cape Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
U2 will play on Friday, February 18th, in Cape Town (Western Cape) South Africa at Cape Town Stadium.

I can't believe someone else from here is actually going.....I have GA but am on the hunt for Red Zone. Some Zootopians are also coming from Switzerland and Belgium. I'm sure that I'll also run into people randomly on the day of the show.

There's been a ticket drop of GAs for Cape Town here (I'm not gonna start a new ticket drop thread just for the two SA shows!)

ke nako!

so, who knows any inside info..where are they staying, soundchecks, setlists etc.

got my GA and burning to get prime spot

Im sure there will be someone here doing this, but just to ask: can someone please record the stream tomorrow night? Im going to the gig and would love to listen to it again later! :sexywink:

That's just awesome.

I love broadcast bootlegs. Sheffield is still the best U2360 show on my iPod, if only for the amazing sound quality.

been waiting a long time (since march 16, 1998) for U2 to come back to visit us here in the 'mother city'. Have seent he 360 show in london so am expecting to get blown away again.

now, just to get through the work day with an attempt to be productive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom