February 18, 2011 - Cape Town Stadium - Cape Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you had the email from u2.com about tonight's live stream??

Big news U2.com subscribers - tonight's going to be a bit special !

People across Africa can listen in to a live audio stream of the band's show in Cape Town - and on U2.com we'll be hosting the live audio for our subscribers across the world.

"The band had a great night in Johannesburg," says Paul McGuinness, "And I'm sure we'll deliver another big show in Cape Town".

Don't miss it!

Wherever you are on the planet, log in to the U2.com subscription site this evening (South African time) and listen in live to the show from Cape Town.

best wishes,
The U2.com Team.

been waiting a long time (since march 16, 1998) for U2 to come back to visit us here in the 'mother city'. Have seent he 360 show in london so am expecting to get blown away again.

You forgot about the 46664 concert which had the stupendous American Prayer.I was waiting for U2 to crack that one out again.

been told apparently the show was broadcast(video) on our local satellite tv station - dstv....anyone able to confirm this?

There was an extra cameraman on a gantry behind the stage at the Cape Town show. And there was also a cameraman in the tunnel to broadcast the band's walk to the stage, which I hadn't seen done before. At the time I thought that the show may have been recorded or broadcast, but this is the first I've actually heard about it. Hope it was!

I also heard that there was someone filming the show but didn't see any mention of it after the show ended. Great show to attend, also was nice to see you Cathal when you visited our GA camping group in pen no. 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom