February 13, 2011 - FNB Stadium - Johannesburg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I waste it?
Not so much I couldn't taste it
Life should be fragrant
Rooftop to the basement
The last of the opera stars
When hip hop drove the big cars
In the time when new media
Was the big the idea
That was the big idea
Communication
Communication

:heart:

A concert thread can never be complete without constant complaints from Zoo360.

I kid, I kid. :wink:

A concert thread can never be complete without constant complaints from Zoo360.

I kid, I kid. :wink:

If that rumoured setlist is true, I don't have any complaints left anymore. :sad: What am I gonna do with myself??? If I can't bitch I'll go Crazy!

For the record, I made a setlist party thread for tonight ;)

If that rumoured setlist is true, I don't have any complaints left anymore. :sad: What am I gonna do with myself??? If I can't bitch I'll go Crazy!

For the record, I made a setlist party thread for tonight ;)

If the set looks like that for the North American tour I'll really complain. We had that set already (or close to it).

If the set looks like that for the North American tour I'll really complain. We had that set already (or close to it).

With only 2 shows in the next couple weeks and worrying about Spiderman I didn't expect much setlist variation here.

South America better be interesting othwise a bitchfest will be on full display.

The likely booting of IALW is incredible news. I love Kite..too.

BUT...the set needs an EBTTRT injection..stat.

Looks lioke there's no Blackberry advertising at these 2 shows judging by 1 or 2 set up photos.

Noteworthy in that the sponsor seems to have bailed halway through the tour and will only be visible for shows booked in early 2010. Curious to see if banners are up at most shows and missing for the 5-6 added cities.

Could you please not make any rehearsal revelations in pre-gig threads? Pretty please? Isn't there a rehearsals thread somewhere else for youse to discuss that?

Or perhaps use one of those clever <Spoiler> button thingies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom