East Rutherford 2 Thread (Sept. 23-24)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update as to how the GA line's looking? How many people are there? Any sense as to how organized it is?

I'll be in the seats tonight (Sec 113) but am doing GA tomorrow. Finally, the shows are here. Can't wait.

Any update as to how the GA line's looking? How many people are there? Any sense as to how organized it is?

I'll be in the seats tonight (Sec 113) but am doing GA tomorrow. Finally, the shows are here. Can't wait.

Hey I'm in section 113 as well..Row 6

I have a twitter account so if there is Wifi in the stadium, I'll use it to send updates throughout the night! My name is steved1998

hey is any1 having a party or tailgate my friend baled on me so im looking for somewhere to hang out before the show. text me 7328951120

going to tomorrow's show.

Although, I'm going to have dreams tonight that my tix were for tonight's show and i they wouldn't let me into thursday's show.:doh:

You're like one of those dream interpreter guys from the Bible now? Nice. What am I going to dream about tonight? I never remember. Maybe a little foresight would help.

You're like one of those dream interpreter guys from the Bible now? Nice. What am I going to dream about tonight? I never remember. Maybe a little foresight would help.

Something to do with Mickey Rourke and Mickey Mouse, drinking a case of Mickeys (the beer), in the ball pit at Micky D's....:hmm:

have fun everyone!

weather for tomorrow!

Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Warm. High 83F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

looks good! :D

If peeing your pants is cool, consider me miles davis. There are currently there passengers, two jersey statetroopers and two conductors on the train out of hoboken.

If you're taking the train from the east and know your way around the path this is the way to go. A ton of people just got on at secaucus

The weather tonight looks decent but a smidge dicier....about a 30% - 40% chance of thunderstorms all evening. Here's hoping it holds off.

Any reports from today's GA line yet?

have fun everyone!

weather for tomorrow!

Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Warm. High 83F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

looks good! :D

83 degrees!!! In late September!!! Just a light sweater needed for the evening, if at all.

I am stressing a bit about getting there. I just cannot take the Cross-Bronx Expressway to the GWB...I have gotten badly lost in the past. So, it's going to be midtown to the Lincoln Tunnel. I'll just have to sit in traffic for a long time, that's all.

think i can make it to giants stadium from boston by 9pm?! :hmm:
can't believe no more shows for me this year. :sad:

can't wait to read tonights reviews! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom