Dublin2..."25th July" Fan meetings & Gatherings etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dorathea

The Fly
Hi guys so I decided to start this thread I think it was Mark who mentioned it anyway so this is a thread for anyone who is going to the Dublin 2 show and would like to keep in touch till then and we can eventually when the time comes closer arrange to meet up etc...

Excellent me too will be so much fun there will be quite a few of us flying in unfortunately I am going to just the one :sad:

Well I had a pre-sale code and you can't book 2 seperate concerts with that and so I decided to go for Saturday night. Anyway when the other concerts did go on sale to the public I was at work and so it was not possible for me to go online but that's ok last time I tried getting tickets to the Vertigo and could not get through so I missed out so I am now very gratefull I get to finally see them even if it is just the one.

Ok. The general sale is insane when it comes to Dublin. I got night 2 with my presale and am trading the 2 extras for night 1 and just got night 3 with my friend who I am going with's code. I told him to sign up for a membership and he did yesterday and got us night 3 tix. It's a really long story on what just happened when he tried to get them, but we're getting them.

So your not going to Dublin2 then? The supporting band that's playing for Dublin1 never heard of them so decided for Dublin2.

My wife and I will be there for #1 and #2. Like Laura, my birthday is the 25th, and my wife's is the 24th.

Wow how unique! wonderfull there will be quite a few of us, will you be flying in? as we get closer to the time we shall arrange for meetings.

I am flying in the 22nd staying with friends and we only have tickets for the 24th but I'd like to meet up with people if there's gonna be any planned gatherings! Last time in Dublin I didn't have time to see a lot of the U2-ey sights so hopefully can do so this time. It's going to be K R A Z E E in Dublin in July for these shows!!! :hyper:

I am flying in the 22nd staying with friends and we only have tickets for the 24th but I'd like to meet up with people if there's gonna be any planned gatherings! Last time in Dublin I didn't have time to see a lot of the U2-ey sights so hopefully can do so this time. It's going to be K R A Z E E in Dublin in July for these shows!!! :hyper:

Yes will definately try to arrange it!

I'm going to be in Dub too for the weekend so let me know what your plans are for a wee pint of stout please!

!! Can't wait.

I'm designing an "Interference.com in Dublin" t-shirt and putting it up on CustomInk.

At least I'll be easy to recognize!!

Hey all,

I'm running through a few drafts of the shirt I'm making for the Dublin shows (and will be putting up online for anyone else to grab!!). I kinda like the front of the shirt (first image), but am open to suggestions for the back (second image). Pretty sure I want two groups of lyrics that I can apply the two shades of gray scheme to.

LOVE feedback!!

3393933250_ab5b8d6fb9.jpg

3393933332_f5b8b34168.jpg

Hi really like it but I'm not a big fan of the colour grey...maybe you should try other colours but the wording is great!:up:

:applaud: I still like the first front design, the one with "interference.com" on it. IMO the alternate design could resemble the official tour tshirt design. Although we don't know as of yet what the official tshirt design is going to look like... but the first one is more unique. :) That's my 2 cents. I would definitely buy one... it will give me a sense of belonging! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom