Dublin2..."25th July" Fan meetings & Gatherings etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the Bose and really wanted them cuz of the name and reputation but ended up with the Panasonics which were $99. I did the comparison and research and there really wasn't too much difference other than name and price between the 2. Mine are in a nice case complete with several adapter plugs. :up:

I'm just going to tough it out and sleep without out anything. I would think that mostly everyone will sleep on the plane

Last time I slept on the way over from NY to DUB. Right after dinner was served I got comfy against the window and fell asleep, even slept thru breakfast but after I walked a bit and brushed my teeth and threw some water on my face I felt rejuvenated and ready to brace the day then we landed!

I don't know how to sleep on a plane, it's like trying to sleep standing up for me. I fly to Beijing once a year and I am wide awake the entire flight.

I think everyone has their own way of dealing with flights when it comes to jet lag, time difference, whether they sleep or not.....oads of travel advice out there. Just have to try different things and see what works for you.

:applaud: I just got the iPod to work again. Don't know what I did and maybe I don't need to know, but the click wheel is working again!!!

I might try to take a nap before I leave for the airport and then sleep a little on the plane.

I can't sleep period on planes. When I went to ireland in 2004 I was living in cali and flew out of LAX couldn't sleep at all the whole long ass flight. But got to the Clarence (we stayed there for a couple of days) and slept for hours on their nice egyptian cotton sheets....:drool:

So this flight to ireland in july I won't be sleeping either ugh.. Hubby can sleep anywhere but not me. :sad:

I know no matter what I'm going to be really tired when we get there. I can sleep on the plane, but not for a long time. I can sleep for only a few hours

I can't sleep period on planes. When I went to ireland in 2004 I was living in cali and flew out of LAX couldn't sleep at all the whole long ass flight. But got to the Clarence (we stayed there for a couple of days) and slept for hours on their nice egyptian cotton sheets....:drool:

So this flight to ireland in july I won't be sleeping either ugh.. Hubby can sleep anywhere but not me. :sad:

I can't sleep on planes either..at all! I am going to be a delight when I arrive, pair that with no smoking the whole flight :happy:

yeh there seem to be a lot of Americans flying to Dublin I am not one of them as I am Australian....

Seriously has anyone from outside of Ireland recieved there tickets yet from Ticketmaster?

They just dispatched them on Thursday or Friday, so they may take a little while to get here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom