December 8th and 9th 2010 - Suncorp Stadium - Brisbane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
:drool:

For all existing fanclub members, the the presale begins on Thursday, 26 August at 11am and runs until noon on Monday, 30 August. Yes, that is for all four old subscriber groups: Horizon, Breathe, Magnificent, Boots.

For new fanclub members, there will be a separate presale after the presale for existing members. New members will be allocated to a fifth subscriber group, named Cedar. The Cedar presale begins on Monday, 30 August at 1pm and runs until midday on Wednesday, 1 September.

General Public Sale September 3rd 2010 9AM (LOCAL TIME)

waiting for my cousin to message me back on facey before i figure all this shiz out.

i've never booked flights for myself before. i always assumed that when you booked a return flight it was one flat rate, like you see those deals on TV, like $90 return to/from Brisbane.

flights are booked... i land 1pm on the Wednesday and fly out 445pm Thursday.

flying Tiger Airways though so i'm not looking forward to pedalling for two hours to keep the plane in the sky,.

I'm a Brizzy boy so this part will be the easiest part of the leg for me (doing all 10 shows).

I'm keen for a meet up! I'll be lining up very early, so come and find me up the front of the line. Anyone needs tips for anything about Briz, ask me :)

My band has been offered a gig the night before Brisbane 1. Should I take it? Would anybody be interested in coming along?

Definetly won't be a late night.

Hey quadcaster,

I met you at Vertigo Brisbane... (and Adelaide). You and your sister were in front of us in the queue? Here we go again huh.

What's ya band called? I'll come check yous out.

long time listener, first time caller.

Took the gig.

Hi Alex! I kind remember you..... Add me on facebook (search for reavesy@hotmail.com)

Band is called Golden Leaves. Playing at the Globe this thursday if ur keen :)

Ok so the gig the night before has now been confirmed. My band Golden Leaves is playing at X&Y Bar, 648 Ann St, Fortitude Valley. We're on about 9ish, then it's off home and to bed before the first Brisbane show. I'm going to be so stuffed having just got back from Auck and Melb.

There has been a ticket drop on the first Brisbane show, as there are now tickets available for most of the seated areas and general admission.
Wonder how they are going to help move all the spare tickets for the second night?

flights are booked... i land 1pm on the Wednesday and fly out 445pm Thursday.

flying Tiger Airways though so i'm not looking forward to pedalling for two hours to keep the plane in the sky,.

Geez, not hanging around!!!!! I'm staying with friends in Brisvegas, so will prob be there for the weekend too. Should think about organising some flights I suppose, yeah....

What time are we getting to Suncorp peops?? QC what do you think?? Where in the Melb queue are you right now?? :wave:

I've designated Brisbane as my "get as close as possible" city, but am fair nervous about doing the GA queue on my own :huh:, but excited all the same!

Also is Brisbane different to Melbourne in terms of the GA queue going in different gates, whereas Melb was just one?

Brisbane

Hi everyone,

I plan on standing in front of the mixing tent for a least 1 of the Brisbane gigs. Has anyone watched it from that position? What's it like? What time would you need to get there to get that possie?:sexywink:

Sound's obviously good, the overall view of the Claw and general spectacle is good ... but the VIP area is there as well, and there can be too many knobs who are more interested in quawking at celebs and getting autographs than actually enjoying the action on stage.

Oh yeah I didn't think of that. I stood near there at one Sydney vertigo show and remember seeing that tosser Andrew G. Do you need to get there mega early to get the spot?

If I remember correctly, I got a spot on the rail beside the soundboard at a couple of European shows by arriving at 4pm. If you don't need to have the rail itself, you could show up at 6pm.

But hell, you can show up at 6pm and get into the inner zone too. Getting a good spot is much easier than people think it is, unless your heart is set on holding a rail.

mate it's the 6th of December update your sig :wink:

what time are you lining up Danny? everyone else? i land at Brisbane at 1, getting picked up at roughly 2, then whatever happens happens with the cousins.

ax is right when he says that the inner zone is easy to get into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom