December 18th and 19th 2010 - Subiaco Oval - Perth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably too hot for 'hot dogs' in Perth lol!! I didn't see any juice trucks around Gate 14 (where I went in for reserved seating). I wonder if Bono will have long hair again for the next tour (I'm hopeful they will do another tour)???

Boost Juice was parked outside Gate 24 for most of the day. Thats where the large GA queue was so they had a captive audience.

Does anyone have a list of songs that were played at the Sun night concert at Subi??? From start to finish and in order? Did they play a few different songs on Sat night? I've got a DVD of their 360 show in LA and they played 2 or 3 different songs (at the Sun show, they played Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me and I think I was the only one singing to it lol).

Will there be a 360 show at Subi available on DVD?? Or do they only release the shows done at bigger cities?? Or at least one done in Australia (like Melbourne or Sydney).

Both U2.com and U2tours.com have the setlists for the shows.

I'm not expecting an official U2360 Australia DVD but I imagine there maybe bootlegs eventually. There are bootleg audios of some of the Melbourne and Sydney shows already. I havent seen Perth yet but I imagine it will float to the top eventually. I hope! Perth 2 is the one I would love to have.

Here's the setlist for Sunday's show, from U2 Setlist - Perth - Dec 19, 2010 - U2tours.com

Main Set: Return of the Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day - Rain, New Year's Day, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Until the End of the World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, All I Want Is You - Never Tear Us Apart, Love Rescue Me, Desire, In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy (remix) - Discotheque, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Scarlet, Walk On - You'll Never Walk Alone

Encore(s): One, Amazing Grace - Where the Streets Have No Name - Singin In The Rain, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, With or Without You, Party Girl - Moment of Surrender

And yes, it has a few different songs, compared to Saturday night. Here's Saturday's setlist:
http://www.u2tours.com/find.src?TOUR=U2+360+Tour+-+4th+Leg&Concert=20101218&x=21&y=12

Main Set: Return of the Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day, I Will Follow, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Until the End of the World - Anthem, I Still Haven't Found - Movin On Up, North Star, Pride, In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy (remix) - Relax - Two Tribes, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Scarlet, Walk On - You'll Never Walk Alone

Encore(s): One, Amazing Grace - Where the Streets Have No Name - All You Need Is Love, Ultraviolet, With or Without You, Moment of Surrender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom