August 6 2010, Stadio Olimpico, Turin Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Confirmed on U2.com. Presale starts tomorrow or Wednesday, as usual it's not clear on U2.com (tomorrow is Tuesday :huh: ) General onsale December 4th.

The Turin show will take place at the Stadio Olimpico on August 6th and the Rome show will be at the Olympic Stadium on October 8th. Tickets go on public sale this Friday, December 4th but a presale for U2.com subscribers opens tomorrow, Wednesday.

We'll be emailing our subscribers with presale details. Click here for dates and onsales of 2010 shows. (On this tour grid you'll also see which presale groups go on sale on which day.)

Anyone joining U2.com as a subscriber this week, can enter the presale on Wednesday. When you subscribe you also qualify to be sent the limited edition U2 Remix album as soon as it comes off the press. Here's the lowdown.

Last edited:
Email from u2.com confirms the presale starts tomorrow, Tuesday.

Two new shows have been announced for U2's European tour next year.

On August 6th the 360° Tour will touchdown at the Stadio Olimpico in Turin and on October 8th at the Olympic Stadium in Rome.

These shows go on sale to the general public at the end of this week but from tomorrow, Tuesday, they are exclusively available to U2.com subscribers. As well as the chance to buy up to FOUR tickets in the presale, U2.com subscribers will be sent a limited edition U2 remix album, which will not be available in the shops, and gain unique online benefits with access to our dedicated U2.com subscription site.

Hello everyone!

I just bought the Torino tickets in presale but I still didn't get any confirmation email from ticketone.it (although in my profile at ticketone.it the purchase is confirmed)... Fot those of you who already bought tickets via ticketone in the past, is it usual for ticketone.it that sometimes they don't send you the confirmation email ?

:wave:

I can't buy tickets at the presale. And mi email says the presale ends tomorrow Thursday at 3 PM.

Is there anyone with the same problem? Could it be that the presale amount of tickets is over?

Thanks for your answers.

I sign in, I choose the torino gig, I see the price list, but when i go to the Buy now button, the tickets are not available. There are no Rome tickets either.

I only can buy Rome's VIP packages.

Could the presale tickets be over? I'm shocked!

Have you tried this link? I tried and I can get a GA with a Boots code. Are you putting in your presale code?

TicketOne

Let us know if it works.

Last edited:
I restarted the computer, tried your link and it worked.

Thank You Ramblin Rose

question for those who bought tix on u2.com presale or might know the answer from any other source:

is there any mention on the site on where the stage will be placed - I would like to buy the cheap tickets but NOT behind the stage and don't know which curve should I avoid to restrain myself from watching Larry's bum for most of the show (as it would probably give me a heart attack and I wouldn't survive to see the encore ;)

I just looked into it, and this stadium is actually quite small! One source said 25,000 seats, the other said 27,000. They probably should be able to sell this out quicker than this.

Think a makeup date has already pencilled in for October after Rome?

Says who?

It doesn't make much sense to have a concert in Turin in October because open air season is over by then for central European cities. Rome is different, because it should still be warm there in early October.

Right now I tend to believe they'll cancel or postpone the early August dates. I have tickets for all three German shows, so I hope at least Munich will go ahead as planned. I cannot cancel my flights so I'll go to Germany anyway since I have relatives there. But let's wait and see ...

So, I will be vacationing in Northern Italy with my family in early August and would love make the Turin show if it happens - (keeping fingers crossed that it will go forward as planned!). I am trying to think through logistics, such as transportation - does anyone know what options there are for getting to and from the stadium at night - would we need a car? Thanks!

Can't help with specifics for Turin, sorry, but most European stadiums are very well served by public transport. The stadiums, especially older ones, are often near the centre of cities too and can be within walking distance.

I've just checked the Wikipedia entry for the stadium and it doesn't provide any info about transportation. But it was an Olympic stadium recently so it should have public transportation.

I'm sure this has been most unhelpful with answering your question :)

Si signore!! (As soon as someone tells me for sure this concert is going to happen)

Anyone got a spare ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom