August 12, 2010, Hannover, DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i haven't seen a thread for hannover, and i've got a question for folks who are familiar with the hannover setup. how easy is it to get autographs at the stadium? or is there a better place to try to get autographs? i've never been to hannover (or anywhere in germany for a U2 concert) so i'm not sure how it works over here.

and just an fyi, how cool is it that the Persied meteor shower is the same night as U2! it's going to be a great night! :heart:

watch

Looking forward to tomorrow night!!! Cant answer your question im afraid though.

Anyone around tonight? Probably will be headed into town to find food and drink although the train from Frankfurt was tiresome!

Anyone know what the parking will be like? Kinda hated the tram-system at frankfurt (although the back gate was open when U2 finnished so we could skip the whole line and sneak to the front of the tramqueue :p :)

Tonights show will be recorded on video, big signs on the gates are present to inform the fans

Looking forward to tonights show! Hope it stays dry....

GA lines were quite small at this one,I arrived at 12 noon but reckon you could have gotten into the inner by turning up an hour before gates opened.

Yeah, we arrived at about quarter to 3 and got a spot in the inner circle towards the middle slightly off centre towards Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom