August 10, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seriously does. What also sucks, the new case with all the fans cools my room down rather than heating it up like the one before did. So with current weather conditions I need to start heating soon. Oh well, will just go downstairs to the lovely Stasioma and kindly ask her to turn her heater higher. ;)

Anna, I don't know when they activated the links but I guess about 15 minutes before nine. I just tried to click the link for Hannover and was surprised to be able to select tickets already.

I guess this was right in time. It was 8.50 and I was drinking coffee in the kitchen but somehow I felt like I had to go to the laptop...and voila :D!

I guess this was right in time. It was 8.50 and I was drinking coffee in the kitchen but somehow I felt like I had to go to the laptop...and voila :D!

Last summer for Amsterdam I could also activate the site at around 9.40 when it started at 10. Always good to try and check the sites from 30 mins before the actual opening time :up:

I didn't do it for Amsterdam, but for Germany Ijust kept refreshing for 2 minutes, at about half past 8. Just in case. And I got my tickets in 10 minutes. (in two orders so I got trough twice) No complains for me, :ohmy: Eventim worked for once.
Amsterdam was hell, I got tickets after two and a half hours.

Ok, neither GG nor I have won the lottery so you will have to pay. :D

You should decide now who is giving their spare tickets for Frankfurt to Shannon and Mike.
Here a short list:
Shannon: 2 tickets from Silvia (Hannover) and whoever shouts first (Frankfurt)
Mike: 2 tickets from Silvia (Hannover) and whoever shouts first (Frankfurt)
Mia: Two tickets from Silvia (Hannover) and Leif (Frankfurt)
Galeongirl: One ticket from Leif (Frankfurt)
Leif: One ticket from Galeongirl (Hannover), but her postage is higher.
Marjolein: Two tickets from Galeongirl (Hannover) and Leif (Frankfurt)
Postage international: €15.90
Price per ticket: €70
Cost for Shannon and Mike: 4 x 70 + 15.9 = 295.9
Cost for Mia: 2 x 70 + 3.98 = 143.98
I paid one for GG, GG paid one for me, so you will get 3.98 from me. :)
Cost for Marjolein: 2 x 70 + 3.98 = 143.98 (You could pay GG directly)
Hope I forgot no one and if anyone doesn't understand what I did here please shout. :)
I will send the bill via PayPal. I now included the non-rounded prices. Subject to change due to exchange rates. :)

Good lordy-lord, 145 euros... :faint: Yeah, I knew I had that coming. But still :( Okay GG and Leif I will try to pay you back as soon as I possibly can...

PS: Leif are you going to send those bills through PayPal via e-mail? If so, I will send you a different e-mail address I'd like you to send it to. Thanks.

Yes, I will. But take your time. :) If it's too much for the moment we will find a way.

I don't want to be a slacker with paying, so I'll find a way to get it through soon, somehow. I mean after all the people who bought tickets have been so nice to pay in advance anyway.

i got also tickets from Frankfurt (GA) and that on saturday morning at 10am :hyper: and not from the pre-sale code.

11-07-2009 Paris (GA)
12-07-2009 Paris (seats)
18-07-2009 Berlin (seats)
20-07-2009 Amsterdam (GA)
21-07-2009 Amsterdam (seats)
03-08-2009 Gelsenkirchen (GA)
14-08-2009 London (GA)

10-08-2010 Frankfurt (GA)
18-09-2010 Paris (GA or seats)
22-09-2010 Brussel (GA)

You should decide now who is giving their spare tickets for Frankfurt to Shannon and Mike.
Here a short list:
Hope I forgot no one and if anyone doesn't understand what I did here please shout. :)
I will send the bill via PayPal. I now included the non-rounded prices. Subject to change due to exchange rates. :)

Ok, I think I officially need some time to get my head round this :confused:

All I know is: I have three spare tickets for Hannover, I ordered four and will keep one to myself. Leif and MJ don't need Hannover tickets since they already have them. So the three tickets go to?!?!?

Costs: 70 euro per ticket plus 2,5 euro for shipment (9.90 euro shipment costs divided by four), that makes 72,5 euro per ticket. OK?

How about giving the money to Leif, so he can give it to me, and I'll give him the tickets in return? That should work out, at least according to my very humble mathematical skills.

I have a little silly question for those who speak German, I bought 2 70 Euros tickets for Frankfurt, I think they are for GA, but I'm not sure, I got the page translated from Google, but the words that appeared had nothing to do with stadium areas or concert tickets, so I chose those based on the price, can anyone tell me what kind of ticket I bought?

Thank you unicorn, I studied German long ago, but I felt safer translating the page and all I got was: patio and patio admisión, but I thought that price should be for GA. Thanks.

Marien, I think you have the right tickets cause there was only one GA category. (for example for munich there was innenraum tribüne and innenraum arena). I was a bit confused too ;)

Using Google for translation always is a bit risky. ;)
Silvia, thanks for the shipment cost. I had 15.90 in mind, but when it's only 9.90 I will correct that. Your Hannover tickets go to Mia, Shannon and Mike. :)
So Shannon and Mike pay €290, Mia pays €142.5 and Marjolein pays €142.5 either. And I owe GG €2.50.

They have different shipment prices for Holland and Austria? Bastards!

Okay, that means you need to pay €143.98, or €73.98 to GG and €70 to me.
For Shannon and Mike it will be 4 x 70 + 2 x 2.5 + 2 x 3.98 = €292.96
And for Mia it stays at €142.5.
And I owe GG €3.98 again.

Damn eventim pricing! :madwife:

Here a short list:

Now I'm confused. I got my FF tickets, I thougth you got yours as well. :huh:
Either way I still have one Hannover left since the other two will go to you and MJ, and I've three Frankfurt left.

And yeah, I did pay 15,90 for a next door shipment. :|

Oh, right. You went to get them yourself. I knew I would forget about something. Then you get €73.98 from me. And I have one spare.
Ok, so for Mia and Marjolein everything remains the same.
I have to give €73.98 to Galeongirl.
Then we have Shannon and Mike. Two tickets come from Silvia (Hannover), one from me and one from Galeongirl (Frankfurt). Is that okay? That would be 4 x 70 plus 2 x 2.50 + 3.98 = €288.98

Hope now everything is correct. Sorry for the mixup. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom