August 10, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok GG i got one for u !!!!!! I now have 2 GA's so dont worry I'll send one to u!!

ARGH! Got through AGAIN TWICE And kicked out after selecting GA's AGAIN!

AT least I know there's still GA.

FUCK I GOT AT THE PAYMENT STEP AND KICKED OUT!

I have 2 GA's so 1 Left!!! For anyone who can't come , but maybe also for trading for a Brussels ticket is I don't get trough that.

I wish I had the money for four tickets, but at least I have 2 and I will share with any fan that has got none.

I'm sure that you won't get stuck with that ticket Domo!

Leif is still trying right now, but if he can't I'll cover for him and MJ. I think Sharon and Mike also needed tickets for FF, so your spare ticket and my last spare ticket cover that. After that I think we're all set for the gang. :D

getting kicked out when you're already at the payment step is :crack:. I had that for munich.
and for ffurt I was in the wainting room all the time.
so, everyone lucky now?! :wink:

Phew, it's over. Hannover was easy, no crash, no waiting room, I got in a couple of minutes before 9 via the ticket alarm link they sent me yesterday. I bought 4 GA's.

Great everything worked, Anna :wave:

getting kicked out when you're already at the payment step is :crack:. I had that for munich.
and for ffurt I was in the wainting room all the time.
so, everyone lucky now?! :wink:

Yeah, well at least I was on two pages simultaneously, they got through simultaneously and one crashed at the payment step. :hmm: Maybe it doesn't like handling the same creditcard twice?

:lol: Oh I'm feeling lucky all right!

I think we got everyone covered, Leif's still trying just in case though.

Yeah, well at least I was on two pages simultaneously, they got through simultaneously and one crashed at the payment step. :hmm: Maybe it doesn't like handling the same creditcard twice?

:lol: Oh I'm feeling lucky all right!

I think we got everyone covered, Leif's still trying just in case though.

I was on two laptops :lol:. :crack:
Leif? did you get the tix now?

Phew, it's over. Hannover was easy, no crash, no waiting room, I got in a couple of minutes before 9 via the ticket alarm link they sent me yesterday. I bought 4 GA's.

Great everything worked, Anna :wave:

lol, i was a bit shocked, when i saw your message. i read it two min. after you send it and i wasn't sure since when you were able to buy tix. i was so sure that the links won't work before 9. ha.

I'm sure that you won't get stuck with that ticket Domo!

Leif is still trying right now, but if he can't I'll cover for him and MJ. I think Sharon and Mike also needed tickets for FF, so your spare ticket and my last spare ticket cover that. After that I think we're all set for the gang. :D

I won't get stuck for sure, I'm on interference:lol:
Great that we are all settled, and everyone got their tickets so well.
Did you notice that there was various standing place tickets? now you have to order standing on tribune/standing on field seperatly ?

What fucking stupid PC I have! Everything went wrong. :crack: I started it, said, "Error loading OS". Did so after reboot as well. Threw in the Ubuntu CD, started, and thankfully that worked, even the internet connection. But I got into every fucking waiting list they have ever created. And, I don't know my stupid password for eventim. So I also tried to get it resent. But I'm still waiting for my new pw. So I started a new account and after more waiting lines now it seems everything is fine.

But Fuck! Why does every single thing have to crash!?

Now I've got four for Frankfurt.

When you go there now for Frankfurt there is still tickets available for every category.

And I got the mail.

Getting back to sleep for a bit.

Leif, that sounds like a real nightmare :hug:

I am always super-cautious and make sure everything works fine for such events: Turn on the computer in time, make sure the modem works properly, log into the eventim site with password and all, have my credit card ready, turn off the music so I'm not distracted :lol:

Two days ago I started to panick a little because my cable modem decided to act up on me and didn't work for a whole day. Finally, after plugging it in and out and trying all kinds of things (yes, I even shook it!), it miraculously worked again. Thank God I still have a mobile modem that I can use when nothing else is working, so I took that one as well and placed it next to my computer.

And then everything worked really well and fast.

Anna, I don't know when they activated the links but I guess about 15 minutes before nine. I just tried to click the link for Hannover and was surprised to be able to select tickets already.

Oh dear, I'm so happy I have wireless, when I had modem, I had all the same problems.
I got trough so quickly I think i got my tickets in 15 minutes, and then 10 minutes later bought one extra.
I was blessed! And hope that Brussel goes that well.
Not going to Hannover. I think we really have enough tickets for everyone.

I was testing my new radio alarm clock yesterday, and they played I will follow. It must have been a good sign! Never heard that song on the radio in quite a while.

God seems like you guys went through a lot of hassle :crack: Leif that sounds awful! Glad everyone got the tickets though, eventually :hug:

I once had that with buying tickets for The Police (I was only trying without having anything prepared because I knew another friend was trying as well but I thought oh what the heck I'll give it a shot too), I forgot to set up an account beforehand (yes, stupid, I know), then when the system reserved the tickets for me I had THREE minutes to create an account, activate the account and pay for the tickets :wink: It worked out, but god was I stressed out for those 3 mins just flying around the room finding my creditcard and waiting for the activation mail and all that :uhoh: But I had better tickets than my friend :D

Ok random post.

So everyone has a ticket now..?

Yes, tickets for everyone.

Now the Ubuntu CD I used before doesn't work anymore either. :crack: Accidentally threw in another cd with it on. Expected some other software on it. But it's an older version of Ubuntu, so the Pidgin client doesn't work with ICQ. :mad:
Still have no new password from Eventim, so I'm glad I created that other account.
Will see to get Knoppix and then run a virus check via CD. Something doesn't seem right there.
I think it's ridiculous that eventim can't prepare its infrastructure for such events.
Currently I have to rely on this pc as my laptop was picked up by HP for repair just yesterday. I thought about having them pick it up on Monday, but then figured that wouldn't be such a good idea as I would have to sit here until the UPS guy comes to pick it up, which could've been anywhere between 8am and 6pm.
Oh dammit, now I need a functioning Windows! :mad:

Normally I'm prepared with everything either. But in this case, I would have had to get up around 6 to start the pc and realize that suddenly, for whatever reason, my Windows decided to screw me. I just had reinstalled it yesterday, did nothing unusual and when I last restarted it it booted fine. But overnight it apparently decided to hang itself or something. I think I'm now officially hating Murphy. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom