August 10, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you can give her two options. Yes or Yes! Yes! Yes! :wink:

That is very true! lol. Supposed to talk to her tonight will see what I get out of her. Hopefully I get a clear answer otherwise I would say she's out. Want to be fair to other's who are committed and need a ticket.

Btw I won't have access to the internet after tomorrow afternoon. If other's are able to get us tickets can I send the money to you at the beginning of the week? Would pay for the cost of shipping too.

Beginning of next week would be fine. Do you use paypal? It's the best way I know for such payments. All else is ridiculously expensive (just as eventim is on international shipping). :crack:

We will buy four tickets. Fix costs decrease by unit of output. :wink: Emily and Tracey would be priority for the spare ticket(s). If she decides otherwise later, from the not available option no to yes, then we can always get her setup with a ticket.

Ok thank you! :). Yes I use paypal Mike has an account set up with them. Really is the easiest way to make payments.

Thank you for helping out with Tracey :hug: Know she really wants to come it's a matter of finances for her.

Yes, I can understand that. My lottery win is not through, yet, so I can relate. :wink:

You ever hit the lottery remember your dear sweet friend Shannon please :wink:

I will sure brag about it. :wink:

:tsk: Leif!

Shannon I will make sure he shares with all of us as my bank account isn't too full either at the moment and I just know deep inside he's sweet like that, so he won't be able to argue. Otherwise I will make him see the purpose of it :sexywink:

Oh no! That'll be our big meet up. We need to organise some light blue band to mark a nice big area in front of the GA line for our gang. ;)

:D Sounds like a good idea!

Ian, you had all the tickets you needed right? I'm going to try for Frankfurt anyway saturday, found out that I don't have to work cause I have karate training at 1.30. So I've plenty of time to get tickets. :D

This is going to be a big meet-up! :D Just talked to GG and might be an option to share a hotel with everybody who are interested, between Frankfurt and Hannover? This way we're all at the same spot already and for costs it's better too. Just a thought :wave:

Poor residents of Frankfurt. :huh: They better leave the city unless they're planning to go to the show themselves. The city will be taken over by us.

Since we're still hoping for Rome I have no idea at the moment how and when I'll be coming to Frankfurt. But I'll fly with Air Berlin and then go to Hannover via train. That should be quite a trip with a bunch of interferencers. After Hannover, I'll go to Hamburg to visit my relatives and then fly back to Vienna from there.

Now I only need to get all the tickets I want :wink:

I don't have a problem with hotel room sharing. Also, perhaps it's an idea if we want to end up in the GA line together to stay at the same hotel. I found out last tour it's really hard to actually meet up in the line when people come from different places, stay in different hotels and such. It'd be easy if we were at the same hotel and just gather in front and go to the stadium together. :)

Ofcourse, if y'all want to get rid of me already, please tell me. :wink:

Btw, anyone in for a train ride from Frankfurt to Hannover? :D I discussed that with Leif last night and it seems to be the easiest option compared with flying. Heh, we could just take over a train or so and make it go to Hannover! :mac: Interference gang!

:lol: You were sleeping in a PARK? Wow, speaking of hardcore!

With all my luggage I wouldn't feel safe in a park. I prefer a bed and a shower. :wink:

ehm, hi folks, I was super busy the last few days because of this :censored:exam today, and didn't check the thread, and now I'm too tired to read all the pages. I saw an excel sheet but I don't get it LOL. If we can order 4 tix for every show (tomorrow/tonight?), I can order one more for Ffurt, and 2 for Munich. Let me know! (maybe someone who still has an overview...Leif :nerd: ? lol)

:lol: You were sleeping in a PARK? Wow, speaking of hardcore!

With all my luggage I wouldn't feel safe in a park. I prefer a bed and a shower. :wink:

Yeah, U2 is the only band who I will go hardcore for. It was in a notsosafe part of town, but there were bunnies hopping around, so how could you not feel safe? The bad part though was when I was woken up by sprinklers, and then lost my glasses when I rolled off my raft in surprise. So I was sitting there trying to find my glasses in pitch black dark while getting sprayed. :|

Ha, the hotel sounds really nice, now!

Yeah, U2 is the only band who I will go hardcore for. It was in a notsosafe part of town, but there were bunnies hopping around, so how could you not feel safe? The bad part though was when I was woken up by sprinklers, and then lost my glasses when I rolled off my raft in surprise. So I was sitting there trying to find my glasses in pitch black dark while getting sprayed. :|

Ha, the hotel sounds really nice, now!

:yikes:

Good there were bunnies. Cheap dinner. :D

Sounds like you had fun in the park. :shifty: Please tell me someone took a picture of you there! :lol:

I'm spoiled rotten, I don't do sleeping in the streets. :yes: I want a hotel that has a shower and a bed. Though I don't need much more than that anyway. A shop nearby would be nice to buy breakfast and stuff for in the line from.

ehm, hi folks, I was super busy the last few days because of this :censored:exam today, and didn't check the thread, and now I'm too tired to read all the pages. I saw an excel sheet but I don't get it LOL. If we can order 4 tix for every show (tomorrow/tonight?), I can order one more for Ffurt, and 2 for Munich. Let me know! (maybe someone who still has an overview...Leif :nerd: ? lol)

I'm sure Leif has an overview :lol:

Mia sounds like you had some interesting times staying there :wink:

I'm spoiled rotten, I don't do sleeping in the streets. :yes: I want a hotel that has a shower and a bed. Though I don't need much more than that anyway. A shop nearby would be nice to buy breakfast and stuff for in the line from.

Me too :up: Just a clean hotel with a bed and a shower and some opportunities to buy some stuff is the minimum for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom