Atlanta - Georgia Dome 06 Oct 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
myself and some friends are staying at the Ellis as well, sounds like its pretty central to a good many things there in Atlanta

HI :wave:

I'm coming over from Australia, and Atlanta fits pretty much perfectly (except for a side trip from Nashville!) but haven't bought tickets yet. Was hopefing for GA, but thought I might just buy a seat if I can't get a GA, hoping some drop closer to the date!
Haven't booked greyhound yet from nashville, i suppose i should do that as well!
Also no accomm yet as I've only just decided i can make it, will have to go and see what is available, hopefully something not too far away!
Thought i might stay two nights do the CNN tour and a few other things!

Mr. Blu & I will be staying at the Sheraton downtown (got a really good price through Hotwire). I originally had reservations with the Castleberry, but decided that wasn't such a great idea after talking with MVD_75.

As for lining up, we bought seats for this show (we decided after GA for VA & NC, we'd better take it easy on our last stop :D ), but we may go over to the stadium around 3pm or so & just hang out since at least 2 folks we should meet in Raleigh will be at Atlanta, as well (Iris, Cathal :wave:).

^ :D

Cathal, have you looked any further into getting a temporary # while you're here in the States? (And by the way, when do you actually arrive? I'd just like to have our Raleigh phone list as accurate as possible. :))

I'm gonna buy a SIM when I get to the US. Don't worry, I ain't gonna miss out!
:lol:

Good - I'm going to PM our contact list to everyone tonight. When you do get your SIM card, you can call my cell & leave the number & I'll get our list updated. :up:

My friend who used to live in Atlanta had to move to DC on very short notice. We couldn't figure out a way to make it work, so he had to unload the tickets.

I'll be seeing them twice this weekend though, so it's all good. :cool:

Mofo, I am angry with you.

I'm mad with my friend's former job. I was so looking forward to seeing you in line and shouting "Miss Velvet Dress 75! Hey, look, it's Miss Velvet Dress 75 from the U2 fan forum Interference!!!" You know, 'cause I figured you'd love that.

I shall be there.. camping out (I posted this in the fan gathering section). I am sleeping in the G.A line, hopefully Ephram the crazy crack head will leave me the Heck alone..

:wave::applaud::lol:

surprised Lauren didn't win the contest.. she has a horse shoe for U2..

i was so hoping i could enter that contest, but no love for the neighboring states i suppose,lol, oh well i will be in Atlanta anyways if i have to walk,lol:wave:

Two coming down from Nashvegas as well.... Was supposed to be in Chicago tonight as well but had to sell my GA's due to work :sad:
...anyway Chrisedge will now be enjoying tonight in Chicago for me and my wife.

I'll be there!

My daughters and I will be driving in from Tuscaloosa Alabama. I'm not entirely sure when we will be arriving, it depends on what the queuing policy is for the show I guess.

I had originally wanted to stay in Atlanta the night before and the night after but my boss had a fit over me being out of town that long. Damn hurricane season! But I did the whole drive in, wait in the GA line, drive out thing when we saw The Boss back in April (It was on my youngest daughter's birthday and was quite possibly the coolest show ever so far, ask me about that sometime in whatever forum would be appropriate.) so I know what to expect.

Anyway the girls and I will be somewhere in the GA line. We will be the one's in Red Cross tshirts if anybody wants to say hi.

My daughters and I will be driving in from Tuscaloosa Alabama. I'm not entirely sure when we will be arriving, it depends on what the queuing policy is for the show I guess.

I had originally wanted to stay in Atlanta the night before and the night after but my boss had a fit over me being out of town that long. Damn hurricane season! But I did the whole drive in, wait in the GA line, drive out thing when we saw The Boss back in April (It was on my youngest daughter's birthday and was quite possibly the coolest show ever so far, ask me about that sometime in whatever forum would be appropriate.) so I know what to expect.

Anyway the girls and I will be somewhere in the GA line. We will be the one's in Red Cross tshirts if anybody wants to say hi.

:wave: Yay! You are a Red Cross volunteer? :up:

Hi everyone! I'm putting up my first post on here so yay!
But I got GA for this show and I wanted to know how early I should line up to get a good spot. Thanks, Edith

Oh yeah. My friend will be joining me in the line much later in the day so everyones not going to murder me if she jumps in with me right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom