Anaheim Rehearsal Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southpaw_gil

The Fly
I know this is way too early but anyone have any insight or ideas whether the band will have a rehearsal show before the start of the 3rd leg of the tour? Assuming Anaheim is the first show of the leg, the boys might be a little rusty and would need to get comfortable with the Claw again. There are a lot of moving parts to the show that need to be coordinated and tweaked. In the past, haven't they allowed U2.com members to attend rehearsal shows? I'm not a U2.com member but my wife is.

I know a lot of you go guys are thinking of going to Disneyland but a Friday night rehearsal show would fit nicely into my schedule. How about you?

I'd bet that they'll have a rehearsal show in Anaheim.

You know what? I just had a thought. Disneyland's summer fireworks are at 10pm, if I remember correctly. The noise from the show(s) and the fireworks could really interfere with each other.

We're still waiting to hear if the late-May Mexico shows are real. If they are, they probably won't rehearse in Anaheim.

Don't know.

I know this is way too early but anyone have any insight or ideas whether the band will have a rehearsal show before the start of the 3rd leg of the tour? Assuming Anaheim is the first show of the leg,
I doubt Anaheim will be the first show on the 3rd Leg.

I'd bet that they'll have a rehearsal show in Anaheim.

You know what? I just had a thought. Disneyland's summer fireworks are at 10pm, if I remember correctly. The noise from the show(s) and the fireworks could really interfere with each other.

Well it sure interferes with SportCenter at 9:30 pm every summer night...we're only 6 miles north, KABOOM!!! but having just been at the Angel play-off games, we never heard the fireworks from the two games we attended...

We're still waiting to hear if the late-May Mexico shows are real. If they are, they probably won't rehearse in Anaheim.

Don't know.
I'm sure they are real. A truck driver I was talking to said that after this latest leg they were taking the equipment to Mexico for shows in the new year...so no, Anaheim won't be the 1st show. I actually think SA shows will come before Mexico as I'm sure just one claw was going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom