2ND LEG US Tour Dates Leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot's of places to add shows.

Not sure if they are doing back to back shows this tour or regularly having a day off between almost every show.

I think they need to worry about selling out the shows they've already listed, nevermind adding more, except maybe in Chicago, Boston, NY and LA.

Do you think they will add more dates in some of the cities (ex. Chicago, Boston or NY)? There's a lot of space in between some of the dates.

As someone who will be seeing the shows in Giants stadium, what do you think are the chances they'll come back in 2010? Not sure I want to use up all of my 4 presale tickets in one shot. :hmm:

Damn. I was hoping for the Coliseum, then at least I would get free parking. I freaking hate the Rose Bowl. Thankfully the show is on a Sunday.

I cannot wait to get my little hands on some floor seats.

I'm from the Bay and may have to go to LA to see U2 in October.Is the LA Memorial Coliseum better than the Rose Bowl or Vice Versa?

I'm from the Bay and may have to go to LA to see U2 in October.Is the LA Memorial Coliseum better than the Rose Bowl or Vice Versa?

I would take the Rose Bowl over the Coliseum anytime, better venue and nicer neighbordhood,
Rose Bowl>close to Pasadena:up:
Coliseum> close to South Central LA:down:

As a USC alumna, I am completely biased. However, I'm not a big fan of the Rose Bowl, it is in a picturesque setting. But, the parking situation is not good, on a golf course, and getting in and out is a pain. Don't even get me started on seating in the endzones. However, given the dates, they don't have a choice as 'SC has a home game that Saturday. It should be better for a concert though, since there won't be 92k at the stadium, and I am planning on getting GA tix.

As a USC alumna, I am completely biased. However, I'm not a big fan of the Rose Bowl, it is in a picturesque setting. But, the parking situation is not good, on a golf course, and getting in and out is a pain. Don't even get me started on seating in the endzones. However, given the dates, they don't have a choice as 'SC has a home game that Saturday. It should be better for a concert though, since there won't be 92k at the stadium, and I am planning on getting GA tix.

I'm from the Bay Area but me and my father are huge Trojan Fans!Forget all those other college teams from the north,south,and east Pac10 is where it's at!

Good points.
The traffic is a horrible thing to go thru at the Rose Bowl.

92K people at that venue...aaah yes, I was there for Depeche Mode in '88...good times.:up:

I've gone to the Rose Bowl 6 times in the past 4 years for football games, all sold out and have really gotten sick of it. The Coliseum however, I will love forever. Also, since I work at 'SC I get free parking :D

I hear Depeche is playing there too on this tour, which may mean yet another freaking trip to Pasadena.

I'm already dreading the parking situation at the Rose Bowl. I think the last time I was there might have been for Soccer in the 80s, Olympic soccer at that. I think Brazil vs. ??? And I was sick on top of all of that, and having to walk miles to our car :sigh: But if we are doing GA... we'd get there early and at least have a parking spot, no? There'd have to be a meet-up place so people could caravan in... I'll have to talk to my Griffith Park friends :hmm: and see if they will be in to camping out again, as we did in Hawaii

I'm already dreading the parking situation at the Rose Bowl. I think the last time I was there might have been for Soccer in the 80s, Olympic soccer at that. I think Brazil vs. ??? And I was sick on top of all of that, and having to walk miles to our car But if we are doing GA... we'd get there early and at least have a parking spot, no? There'd have to be a meet-up place so people could caravan in... I'll have to talk to my Griffith Park friends and see if they will be in to camping out again, as we did in Hawaii

What we do for football is arrive 5 hours before the game to tailgate and then tailgate after for another 1 or so to let traffic clear a bit. Since I'm likely to to GA, I think I'll just try to get there super early, then maybe we can organize an after concert tailgate? Oh and I'm totally taking Monday off.

Based on some of these dates and cities, I really think getting access to stadiums in the fall was more difficult than they thought. I think come next summer all of the skipped cities and weekend dates will appear.
It's because of football season. A lot of big stadiums are shared between pro and college and sometimes even high school. That makes it very tricky to schedule during the Fall. Also, I imagine some stadiums with real grass might be hesitant to allow a concert in season because of all the damage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom