2011 Rescheduled North American Tour Dates Announced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone else notice that the East Rutherford date was removed from U2.com?

It's still in the news article and on ticketmaster, but not on the U2.com tour page.. Maybe an oversite? Or maybe they're going to add another show and they don't know which one to make the tickets good for :hmm:

thank goodness i didn't waste the remaining part of my code, assuming U2.com doesn't screw us over on that

I think the band is aiming at Hawaii in the middle of Oakland & Anaheim...As for Philadelphia & East Rutherford, my money's on Boston, Hartford, or New York state. Lots of gaps. In fact, plenty.

It does say on the bottom of the article "Additional dates and cities to be confirmed". :)

:drool: Boston or Hartford, that would be too awesome...I would have to figure out how to convince my husband to come with me...:shifty:

mine doesn't expire til feb 2011. they better not make us renew. they let us use the remainder from the 1st leg towards the originally scheduled shows.

I think codes are sacred. I can't believe they could/would cancel them given the bizarre nature of the 360 Tour so far.

Um, Oakland GAs are coming up but it won't let me buy one. It all goes through, then at the very end says "sorry!". Aaargh.

Checked e-mail and purchase history and Oakland didn't go through. Tried three times w/same result. Oh, ticketmaster, why do you toy with me? :/

I'm confused, I see it there?
July 20 East Rutherford, NJ New Meadowlands Stadium (formerly July 19/10)

i just wanted to give my big :down: to the Monday Toronto date....i am sure it will still be a great concert but better on the weekend and when does not have to worry about work the next day....nice that YUL gets the weekends...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom