2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if we're calling chicago an opening night show, it definitely didn't stick to this formula. the band seemed to treat it like an opening night and it felt like one, even though i knew in the back of my mind it wasn't really.

It wasn't rusty because the band had already been playing two months in Europe and had only been off less than three weeks. I expect that they will be a bit rustier in SLC, although not as rusty as if this was a whole new tour.

Well I have other info saying it's a no go.

If it materializes later as part of a Latin American leg, I could go then, although I doubt it would be a part of it (but then I might go to South America if there are shows there...).

Yeah, I don't think MC will take place at all. Whereas the u2.com Europe item mentioned 2010, this one mentions the final 360 show period for NA.

Not much to see but here ya go

100_1319-1.jpg

100_1320-1.jpg

Thanks! That's really cool. :D

what interests me is they said this was the last show announced for the 2010 north american leg. that seems to leave open the option that they may have other legs up their sleaves such as south america, australia and mexico even though it's technically part of north america. i think if they weren't planning on playing anywhere else they would have said "this is the last show announced for the entire 360 tour" I think australia might be late october/november 2010 and if it pans out, south america in the early 2011. still hoping mexico happens too. would love to see south africa happen but that's wishful thinking probably.

I know, they did leave themselves an opening by saying only the last show for North America. Australia is out of the question for me unless I win the Lotto :wink: but I could swing South America, so I really do hope they play dates there.

I see it this way. A couple weeks ago they said "the last European shows" had been announced. Then another NA popped up saying "no more NA". So Australia and SA are very possible

SMB

I know, they did leave themselves an opening by saying only the last show for North America. Australia is out of the question for me unless I win the Lotto :wink: but I could swing South America, so I really do hope they play dates there.

I'll finally graduate from college next december so if south america is early 2011 I would love to go as a graduation vacation or something. I've always wanted to go to south america.

Is Salt Lake the last city or last date?

The website said it will be the last Noth American Date. But there is plenty of time for extra shows in Philly and Jersey. So did they mean the last city to be announced or is that the last date too?

The website said it will be the last Noth American Date. But there is plenty of time for extra shows in Philly and Jersey. So did they mean the last city to be announced or is that the last date too?

Neither has sold out yet, so don't hold your breath.

I really don't think there will be any additional U.S. shows. u2.com said Salt Lake City was the last. Paul Mcguinness said there will be 45 shows this year which leaves us with 7 unknown, but he also said there was going to be 45-50 shows for 2009 and there was only 44. If there's more I think it will be Australia in late october early november. really hoping for mexico city, but why haven't they announced it yet?

Back
Top Bottom