2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, after Foxboro, no exit since then has phased me at all, including Honolulu 2006.

Foxboro took exiting a stadium to another level. :sad:

Hm, apparently the Dutch fanclub claims U2 are going to be in Arnhem 10 and 11 september.

That's inbetween Istanbul(06) and Munich(15). Are there any rumours for these dates yet?

I had hoped that was when we would see Zurich. Has anyone heard anything more about Zurich?

Hm, apparently the Dutch fanclub claims U2 are going to be in Arnhem 10 and 11 september.

That's inbetween Istanbul(06) and Munich(15). Are there any rumours for these dates yet?

wow....that could be so cool! In that case LiveNation was lying in front of the Dutch parliament last week (but if the rumour is true, I'll forgive them! :lol:)

However, their antenna will not fit ! Is there a possibility they can reduce this thing??

I had hoped that was when we would see Zurich. Has anyone heard anything more about Zurich?

IF (BIG IF) the rumours about Dutch dates are true, there is still room for a date in Zurich:
4 days open between Moscow and Vienna
3 days open between Vienna and Atehns
3 days open betwen Paris and Brussels
4 days open between Coimbra and Rome
3 days open between Istanbul and Netherlands??
3 days open between Netherlands?? and Munich

So, still room for 6 shows! :)

IF (BIG IF) the rumours about Dutch dates are true, there is still room for a date in Zurich:
4 days open between Moscow and Vienna
3 days open between Vienna and Atehns
3 days open betwen Paris and Brussels
4 days open between Coimbra and Rome

Thanks for this

Coimbra - Rome might work but for a big open air (airfield) event in Zurich they might be better scheduling as early as possible weather-wise. Early Sep would be a better bet than early Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom