2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe the presale for Oakland is tomorrow. I dont understand the logic of putting the tickets on sale this far in advance. Cant we get a couple months after this leg to save some money? :crack:

I cant believe the presale for Oakland is tomorrow. I dont understand the logic of putting the tickets on sale this far in advance. Cant we get a couple months after this leg to save some money? :crack:

LiveNation needs to get your money now, before you have the chance to spend it on something stupid like holiday gifts for family. :wink:

Hmmm.... interesting. Oh boy, I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of people crashing at my apartment in NYC the weekend of the 19th :ohmy:

I really hope they announce any of those possible extra dates before presales. The Miami date falls on my birthday quite nicely :hmm: I'm scheming something here, but I don't want to invest money in tickets so soon! U2, why must you stress me like this?

LiveNation needs to get your money now, before you have the chance to spend it on something stupid like holiday gifts for family. :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Would be nice if they could give us a little time to pay off this set of shows everyone just went to and with the shows being so far off next year a month or two would be nice before tickets go on sale. Holidays are coming too it is going to make it tough.
"sorry kiddos mommy is going to see U2 next summer Chirstmas is coming late this year" :doh:

HELL YEAH, SEATTLE!!!! Party at my place! :rockon:

hopefully something in Wisconsin will be announced later. this would be the first time they didn't tour Wisconsin since.......ever. :sad:

But yeah, this. I wasn't holding my breath for Green Bay, but not even Madison? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom