U2 360° GA Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Those who have experienced a GA line during the 360° Tour know that it can be many things at the same time: exciting, laid back, exhausting, boring, a bitchfest, but above all it provides a chance to meet lots of people from different walks of life.

Some of these people stand out from the rest for certain traits or experiences that in some occasions make them well-known in the U2 fan community. That is why we thought it would be good fun to organize the U2 360° GA Awards to celebrate all the amazing experiences lived during this tour.

For this purpose, we have created a Facebook group (360° Tour GA Awards) where fans can find different nominee categories and vote for their favorites. You can also add more names to each category if you think other people should be considered for the awards.

Voting deadline is Wednesday July 20th. We will have an Awards Party on Friday July 29th (GA Line for Moncton, on the evening before the final show of the tour). Winners attending the final gig will be awarded their certificates in person and for those who are not able to make it we will email a virtual certificate.

So get voting and help us pick this tour's winners!

U2 360° GA Awards Team

I really don't recognize anyone in there. Someone needs to post about the NA Ga lines!

I really don't recognize anyone in there. Someone needs to post about the NA Ga lines!

Feel free to start a post. It's an open group. :)
And you'll be surprised how many you eventually recognise. From the concerts, from Interference, etc.

I have about 40 friends on FB from Interference, many with high show number counts. I am a GA newbie. I'm hoping some of the GA veterans will post.:wink: I think some of them are busy with shows right now!:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom