September 23, 2010 - Stade Roi Boudoin Brussels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D:D:D:D:D:D
What a great night!

Me and my friend were hoping to hear our favourite song (Bad) again because it was the 2nd night in Brussels, we went mad when we heard the Bad-loop starting:drool:
And we even got Shine Like Stars! (although a bit short, but still...SHINE LIKE STARS! :D).

Now, my feet and back hurt so Bad that I'm going to Bad, sweet dreams!

Haha yeah Bad was amazing, was pretty funny that Larry Mullen suddenly decided to end the song, and Bono was shaking his head and made them continue which reminded me of the ending of the washington ZOOtv version of Bad I always listen to:hyper:

just got home from two nights of camping out in front of the stadium and two awesome gigs, but i went crazy when they started BAD, wow what a night brussels two. very special gig.
am tired as hell and my back is kicking me, so the vids will be finished uploading tomorrow,but i will work on the pics this evening.
so more to come later on.

Haha yeah Bad was amazing, was pretty funny that Larry Mullen suddenly decided to end the song, and Bono was shaking his head and made them continue which reminded me of the ending of the washington ZOOtv version of Bad I always listen to:hyper:

I think the band misunderstood Bono's que. He was shaking his head (probably indicating no) and maybe the band mistook that as Bono not wanting to do any snippets. So they ended the song, while Bono was probably shaking no to indicate he didn't want to stop yet. :giggle:
Still, it was a great rendition.

Back
Top Bottom