September 16, 2009 - Rogers Centre Toronto - Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I arrived at the lineup around 620am and was given the number 129. Sitting just ahead of me were people I met at the U2 show in Hawaii in 2006. Michelle, her husband Craig and Lisa were settling in for a long day in line. Just after I arrived, the TO girls, Katie and Kim along with fellow Newfoundlander Penny and her boyfriend, Joe, showed up. Great to be among people I know in the line....

Beautiful review!

We were just on the other side of you guys right at the Edge side of outer circle centre..

I notice some familiar buttons in that pic, I was the button girl :)

I will have to do that again, it was so much fun and nice to chat a bit with everyone!

I nearly died when the bridge stopped right dead centre in front of me for "Stay"... as an EdgeGirl it suitably made my life :D :up::up::up:

I just uploaded some photos to the gallery.

Also here are some of my videos too, the Stay video was my single greatest concert moment ever, and I don't think that can EVER be topped.

BY THE WAY, these are all shot in HD, so click the link at the top and get to YouTube/make them fullscreen.

LOL @ my husband going "oooohhhhhhh :(" when Bono didn't say "Toronto" in the Stay cities (he's from there).

YouTube - U2 - Stay - Toronto September 16, 2009

YouTube - U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Dont Go Crazy Tonight Remix - Toronto September 16, 2009

YouTube - U2 - Band Introductions - Toronto September 16/2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpQn_v_xq2M

Beautiful review!

We were just on the other side of you guys right at the Edge side of outer circle centre..

I notice some familiar buttons in that pic, I was the button girl :)

I will have to do that again, it was so much fun and nice to chat a bit with everyone!

I nearly died when the bridge stopped right dead centre in front of me for "Stay"... as an EdgeGirl it suitably made my life :D :up::up::up:

Thanks for the buttons, we ended up a foot or so left of where you were when we went back the next night.

Great vids!!

Back
Top Bottom