October 14th -- Houston, TX -- Reliant Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is my favorite of the shots that I made.

Bono_profile1.JPG

excellente:up:

I was at this show and it was amazing. I was mad because we missed Muse due to being stuck in traffic for a couple hours, not fun at all :( But we got there 10 minutes before U2 came on.

As a concert photographer, I've been to a lot of concerts over the past eight years. I don't know if I'll ever see anything to match the spectacle of U2's 360 Tour. As soon as the band began to take the stage, I was transported back to when I was ten years old and the video for "Sunday Bloody Sunday" opened up my life to a new world of music. It was amazing and I hope you enjoy my photos.

Click the image to see my U2 photos.

Here's Muse if anyone is interested. (click photo)

What a show, even with a stadium with spots on the upper levels. My friends and I enjoy totally to be at front with Bono singing and smiling. Specially when Vertigo starts and in the middle with a Viva Mexico yell staring at us.

Img_7066.jpg

Img_7161b.jpg

Img_7011b.jpg

Yeah, there were lots of people who don´t knows the lyrics really. Anyway you like a single fan must do the show for your own. Problems when playing some songs? Really don´t care about. This time my balls jacket caught the attention of the staff and my dear friend Luis get the setlist of Bono from Docherty extending his hand from the bridge.:applaud:

Img_6837.jpg

Thanks to everyone doing the line since the nite before. Wonderful people. And anyone here, reading or not, what a magic gig ! I´ll never forget that hot Houston nigth

Back
Top Bottom