July 8, 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal, QC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was the NJ show at the Meadowlands/Izod/Brendan Byrne? (It's had many name changes) What happened with yours?

It was Continental Arena.....many gates opening at the same time. It was terrible.....Vertigo tour. That memory had me sell my NJ U2 360 tickets. I was with a girl I brought and she fell down and it was horrible.

Wait you sure you don't mean Elevation tour Mark? I think by Vertigo it was called something different wasn't it? Recall that on Elevation they did the same thing ie many entry points :banghead:

It was Elevation tour....pardon me...

I really wish more people sang our anthem. I love it. It's no where near the epicness of Ole', but it's damn good for Minnesota:

‪MINNESOTA WILD ANTHEM‬‏ - YouTube

(and it's a crime that I don't see Edina High School in the hockey clips. 10 State Championships Baby!)

The Minnesota State High School Hockey Tournament is currently the largest state sports tournament in the United States in terms of viewing and attendance, beating both the Texas and Florida's State High School Football Tournament and the Indiana State High School Basketball Tournament.

The State of Hockey!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed sining the "Ole" song when the Habs kicked the Wild's ass in March!:wink:

That is the lamest anthem I have ever heard. Its faux-celtic. Minnesota is a long way from the Atlantic last time I checked.

If U2 are going to play one Minnesota theme song it has to be "North Star"

Does anyone not remember this amazing sports franchise?

Minnesota North Stars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and their high flyin' Dino?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TwAbZhMGVEw/TA3GypWTa9I/AAAAAAAAKRg/vT7XPOasN1I/s1600/dino.JPG

I don't recognize the Minnesota Wild. Only the Minnesota North Stars.

That is the lamest anthem I have ever heard. Its faux-celtic. Minnesota is a long way from the Atlantic last time I checked.

If U2 are going to play one Minnesota theme song it has to be "North Star"

Does anyone not remember this amazing sports franchise?

Minnesota North Stars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and their high flyin' Dino?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TwAbZhMGVEw/TA3GypWTa9I/AAAAAAAAKRg/vT7XPOasN1I/s1600/dino.JPG

I don't recognize the Minnesota Wild. Only the Minnesota North Stars.

:angry:

I used to watch Dino at the Met Center.

regarding the earlier post about the signs-
that is so funny -we walked away with 5 of those white signs and one orange one and only a lacerated finger. the police didn't seem to care at 1am!

Back
Top Bottom