July 27, 2009 - Croke Park DUBLIN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found all the shows I saw on vertigo, some stadiums and some indoor arenas, were all far inferior in the sound. Possibly louder but always distorted.

To me the sound was spot on this time so :applaud: to Joe.

I'd agree with that,although the volume was too low it was clear ,much clearer than Vertigo.

Great pictures, Laura!

Incidentally, a superb audio recording of this show has emerged and is absolutely beyond incredible. I've been reliving the show by playing it almost constantly. Edge has a bit of an "mess up" during 'Breathe', as Bono teases him about a bit right before 'Stay', but other than that, it's stellar. I'm picking up on things that I wasnt able to hear that night.......

Great pictures, Laura!

Incidentally, a superb audio recording of this show has emerged and is absolutely beyond incredible. I've been reliving the show by playing it almost constantly. Edge has a bit of an "mess up" during 'Breathe', as Bono teases him about a bit right before 'Stay', but other than that, it's stellar. I'm picking up on things that I wasnt able to hear that night.......

i downloaded that myself today.. it's spectacular..:applaud: best audio recording i have heard in ages! Sounds like something that U2 could release..

If found the answer thanks to another picture :

3776394588_541c47072f.jpg

Thank you Tu2lly

Dublin Sat 25 July 2009. U2 came back. I'd followed - a set on Flickr

I have to admit that it has been on constant "favourite rotation" since it made its' way to my iPhone. (listening to it at work right now, even..... "Bad" is up)

It has edged out Boston '83 ;)

Laura, I'm glad you got a better position this night! I sat on the 6th row in lower tier, but that confounded claw was right in front of me!!!!!!!!!! So I still couldn't see Larry at all during the whole concert except on the screen. Edge would sometimes disappear from my view as well. What a stupid, stupid, stupid set up it was! I paid 131 euros and I couldn't even see the full band on the stage!

Hi!
So what section was your lower tier 6th row seat in? Im trying to figure out if my seat for Chicago will also be ubstructed by the claw. Im in section 140 row 4. Do you think it will be?
U2 360º Tour tickets Soldier Field Chicago, IL, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

And, for anyone else who sat in similar seats so far on this tour, lower tier side stage... just so I know what to expect.. are U2 still ants or can you see them pretty well?

Back
Top Bottom