Has this been U2's most photogenic tour ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what a bomb!

Refugee
Loving the pics people are posting on here, I had to use my mobile phone, (my diggie camera is old and crap and not got round to buying a new one...wish I did for the gig!) and as for some reason I can't send them to my email,I had to send the pic that is my avatar to my nephew who put it online for me! There was a couple sat behind me and asked them if they could take a pic of me with the claw in the background....only went to the gig with a tenner in my pocket so thought this will be a brill souvenir!

Anyway, sat in my seat, the amount of GA people I witnessed coming into the stadium and stopping and posing for a pic with their mates or other half with the claw like I did was huge! And this is about 3 hours before U2 came on!

You know what? I would not be complaining too much if say the next future tours, they kept the claw, but obviously tweaked and changed for the new songs ect! I don't think I could go back to the old "band at the end of a stadium stage setup" like before! :)

By the way, the stage was and felt closer to me then it looks in my pic! :)

I was at the show in Gelsenkirchen and was quite a little bit pished. I'd just joined Twitter a couple of days earlier. You can imagine what happened next ...

Anyway, in amongst all the drunken embarrassment guff, I tweeted that City of Blinding Lights must be the most photogenic song ever.

And do you know what, it so is!

Back
Top Bottom