August 6 2010 - Stadio Olimpico - Turin Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you think we'll ever hear Winter? I think that would be beautiful live. UV is one of my favorites so I'm upset as well that it's gone. Glad to know others agree...now just have to get U2 to realize it. Got an excellent quality boot of the show...hope you all have it already.

Do you think we'll ever hear Winter? I think that would be beautiful live. UV is one of my favorites so I'm upset as well that it's gone. Glad to know others agree...now just have to get U2 to realize it. Got an excellent quality boot of the show...hope you all have it already.

atu2.com has a "bring back UV" campaign going on in their forum, maybe it can make some noise, maybe we can make some noise here, bring it back boyz!

Im not really one for giving reviews but a few thoughts on the show

Negatives(sorry) -

Playing the 2 new songs back to back killed a bit of impetus, perhaps North Star would fit in better as an encore and i did dare to suggest that Glastonbury may be better used as the opener after Stingray

North Star belongs as part of the encore, right after With or Without You

^ I agree with this. I like the addition of HMTMKMKM, but I am a little sad to see UV gone.

I don't know about you guys, but I rather have both in the encore. UV first, and then HMTMKMKM with the wheelmic color yellow, and yellow lasers in the jacket. :drool:

HMTMKMKM has the same lights as UV, but it still isn't the same. Both are great songs though, and very happy both have been included in the tour.

The Return Of The Stingray is just amazing. Great opening song. Suggestion = keep Space Oddity & Soon, lights off, then start with Stingray and some cool light effects. Though starting the show by simply walking out with the stadium lights on was EPIC. And they were really happy to be back.

I don't know, I'd prefer a new song instead of UV. I love UV, but we saw it last year and we have it on a Dvd, and they won't replace "WOWY".

Back
Top Bottom