April 13, 2011 - Estadio do Morumbi - Sao Paulo, Brazil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was in the seats behind gate 7a of the domestic departures terminal of Sao Paulo airport for this show, listening to it on the FM radio of my MP3 player. The crowd here were the most lifeless out of all of the shows on the South America leg. No one was singing or clapping during songs, or even applauding after them. Most people stayed in their seats, looking bored. Some went for a pee during Zooropa, which was scandalous ...

However there were some lucky Interferencers at this show.

Come on PopMartijn! Niamh Saoirse! Share your tale please! ;)

I was in the seats behind gate 7a of the domestic departures terminal of Sao Paulo airport for this show, listening to it on the FM radio of my MP3 player. The crowd here were the most lifeless out of all of the shows on the South America leg. No one was singing or clapping during songs, or even applauding after them. Most people stayed in their seats, looking bored. Some went for a pee during Zooropa, which was scandalous ...

However there were some lucky Interferencers at this show.

Come on PopMartijn! Niamh Saoirse! Share your tale please! ;)

Well, all I'm going to say is that I've been very very blessed and that it's a memory I'll treasure for the rest of my life. And thank you to whom made all this possible, you know who you are :)

PS: I agree with your comment about Zooropa. I was shocked and appalled people around us didn't go crazy when they played it. Marty and I were the only ones singing our arses off.:down:

you should be enjoying every moment of it... the restraining order is coming to get ya' !!

Pepo, darling, you are just speaking out of jealousy because they didn't play Zooropa in Santiago. I can recommend a really good shrink who can help you with your frustration. :lol:

JK! Te quiero. haha. :lol:

Pepo, darling, you are just speaking out of jealousy because they didn't play Zooropa in Santiago. I can recommend a really good shrink who can help you with your frustration. :lol:

JK! Te quiero. haha. :lol:

ahaha
te quiero tb

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom