29 May 2011 - Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So when I placed my "I tagged myself" link on twitter, the link goes right to my face!

U2 > FanCam

When I put the link on facebook.....it zooms right to the back of the stadium because facebook won't recognize the above URL in the same way as it doesn't add the final hyphen.

U2 > FanCam

How come you don't have the 360 logo on your face like other tagged ppl?? :hmm: I thought you hadn't tagged yourself yet. I can see Joe Ahorro upfront as well, without tag..

How come you don't have the 360 logo on your face like other tagged ppl?? :hmm: I thought you hadn't tagged yourself yet. I can see Joe Ahorro upfront as well, without tag..

ewwww...why would I want the 360 logo on my face. :lol:

My creeper pic of Edge and First Lady...

360-Winnipeg-8-XL.jpg

Action Bono!

360-Winnipeg-46-X2.jpg

Action Edge!

360-Winnipeg-53-X2.jpg

Incredible Bonos after my camera found its zen...

360-Winnipeg-89-X2.jpg

Girls brought up on stage literally next to me... PS - if you get the green tape on the railing ladies, it's time to freak the fuck out and do your hair.

360-Winnipeg-91-X2.jpg

360-Winnipeg-93-X2.jpg

I love the pure joy on her face on the left...

360-Winnipeg-94-X2.jpg

360-Winnipeg-95-X2.jpg

This shot will always be one of my fave photographs I've ever taken. Not bad for a total amateur with a point-and-shoot. Captured for this girl to treasure... she burst into tears when I showed her afterward. It was really special to have had the wits about me to do it for her. That's what happens when an Edgegirl is there for you, Bono ladies ;)

360-Winnipeg-96-X2.jpg

You ain't seen nothin' yet...

360-Winnipeg-97-X2.jpg

I don't think I ever do the ol' right-click-save for pics with a random girl on stage, but that one's just great.

360-Winnipeg-98-X2.jpg

360-Winnipeg-99-X2.jpg

I'm sorry, this rules. I'm going to have a "Bad Edge Photography" post on my blog at the end of this thing, and I don't know HOW this one will be outdone...

360-Winnipeg-104-X2.jpg

This one turned out sweet!

360-Winnipeg-105-X2.jpg

Come on, B!

360-Winnipeg-107-X2.jpg

360-Winnipeg-108-X2.jpg

Sparky and the sparklies..

360-Winnipeg-113-X2.jpg

You got some great pics Edgefest. I really loved meeting up with you and some other fellow Interference peeps after the show to share our stories. Great to see everyone's excitement!:hyper:

When in Rome (RZ2) gotta get the perfect Adam pix (because that other guy barely came by twice... he literally ran past!)

360-Winnipeg-115-X2.jpg

360-Winnipeg-118-X2.jpg

The even more elusive drummer...

360-Winnipeg-122-X2.jpg

And my last great Bono. My camera just loved him in Winnipeg!

360-Winnipeg-134-X2.jpg

And seriously, Bonogirls? It's ALL about RZ2 for the Bono love. Next time trade with me and let me have RZ1s, K? :lol::lol:

Thanks RC - you as well. We'll have more fun in MTL/TOR...

And Cori, that Edge pic makes me laugh so hard... him behind the piano for Miss Sarajevo.

I'm kind of kicking myself for not taking my camera to the EDGEzone in Edmonton, but I'm definitely going to have it with me for every other show except maybe Chicago where we're behind the stage ;)

Unfortunately I didn't take my camera to that one, just my video. My videos are kind of sad, but I will eventually get some up here and there ;)

I just wanted to enjoy my EDGEzone.

Good idea. As my second time seeing them on this tour i didn't take too many either. I had to fully enjoy the moment. Plus i was liable to wreck my camera with the tears!

It sure was Mark!:hug: Not only seeing U2 (which was absolutely amazing), but the people I got to meet, including yourself. :wink:

It sure was fun! Seems like a lifetime ago, doesn't it? It was only 16 days ago. What a fun trip!

Awwww.... I miss you guys too. We need some sweet GA lines with music and big belly laughs. In Toronto, I will have a radio with batteries ready to go.

I just had my parents over last night. They fully know of my U2 obsession and my mother questioned why I wasn't going to be coming home on my birthday (May 29th) to visit them. Surprisingly my mom said, "Where in the world is U2 play....and where are you going to see them?"

I didn't want to tell my mom about going to Winnipeg. (Hard to believe a 39 year old man still keeps things from his mom like he's a teenager).

Anywoo, last night I showed them all the pictures, video, news articles, autographs, and youtube videos from Winnipeg.

My folks were in disbelief and tickled pink.

I am now JONESING for East Lansing. fawk....

Yes, music in line is a great idea!!! I think Edgefest has us sorted for GA in Montreal, at least until it's chairs up.

Glad to hear about your Mom and her reaction! I know what you mean about telling your friends and family about the shows. But once they see you and the pics and how exciting it all was they seem to be a bit more understanding about it all.

And Jonesing here too! I will be on twitter following the ANA sets. I imagine we will get close to the same sets in Montreal? Maybe? I am praying for a live feed! fingers crossed :applaud:

I'm going to have just my iPhone in Montreal because I don't know about bringing the JamBox to the line. Still might consider it but we'll see... I don't want to be stuck with it unable to return to the hotel.

Toronto, however, it's totally ready to rock as can just be run "upstairs" :D

I'm going to have just my iPhone in Montreal because I don't know about bringing the JamBox to the line. Still might consider it but we'll see... I don't want to be stuck with it unable to return to the hotel.

Toronto, however, it's totally ready to rock as can just be run "upstairs" :D

Reason #4,859 why I should be coming to TORONTO! ARGH! Stupid Monday night gigs. At least so many of you are going...I can follow on twitter.

Montreal and Toronto= my epic 40th birthday gift from my hubby, who is staying home! All 3 of these shows will rock!!!!!!:hyper:

Glad to hear about your Mom and her reaction! I know what you mean about telling your friends and family about the shows. But once they see you and the pics and how exciting it all was they seem to be a bit more understanding about it all.

My dad still thinks i'm crazy and generally shows no interest in something that makes me so happy. :sad: I try and be supportive of other people's interests even if they dont mean a thing to me, because....well....its the nice thing to do, especially if you can see how much it means to them.

Back
Top Bottom