Your Blue Room rehearsed....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I just read this twitter from u2gigs guys

By the way, folks ... Your Blue Room(!) was soundchecked in Zagreb. Full band. Adam even sung his verse

don't know what it really means, but interesting anyway.....:ohmy:

IF thats true, then that would be a turn up. If i'm honest, i'd rather see this in the encore in place of WOWY. Be great to actually see Adam singing (or speaking) on stage.

Yep, it was spectacular, talked about it in the setlist party thread.

^ good call on the switch of but I don't know if it would work well before surrender...

I really dont think there is any chance they will play this, i mean if they where going to i would of though it would have been played yesterday.

I really dont think there is any chance they will play this, i mean if they where going to i would of though it would have been played yesterday.

Oh don't be negative. There's always a chance.

Fact is that rarely a song that is rehearsed for the first time on a soundcheck gets played on the same day, at least what U2 is concerned. I'm sceptical about this song making an appearance (same as Drowning Man), but hope dies last.

if an cat dubh is played (last tour)...there is a chance for anything to be played really

HOLYFUCKINGSHITOHMYFUCKINGGOD

They need to play this live. YBL is even better than Drowning Man.

YOUR BLUE ROOM?!?!?!

Okay, if they decide to play this and Drowning man I officially call it quits.:wink:

How in God's name is he gonna sing it, the falsettopart I mean..

Wasnt it just a tape playing in he stadium?

Wasnt it just a tape playing in he stadium?

I've been thinking about this and while parts of it were without a doubt live, I'm still trying to figure out how much of it was on tape (if any) and how much of it was live. That being said, drums and piano were as live as it gets. Bono's voice sounded even too good if you know what I mean, but I'm pretty sure that it was Bono singing there. There's no way one will know, except if they indeed decide to play it for the UK shows. :drool:

I've been thinking about this and while parts of it were without a doubt live, I'm still trying to figure out how much of it was on tape (if any) and how much of it was live. That being said, drums and piano were as live as it gets. Bono's voice sounded even too good if you know what I mean, but I'm pretty sure that it was Bono singing there. There's no way one will know, except if they indeed decide to play it for the UK shows. :drool:

and there isnt anything on tape so I can hear it too? :D

They should insert a "casual fan abandonment encore" into the set, between the end of the main set (One/Bad) and the Ultraviolet encore... it would consist of Fez-Being Born->Your Blue Room->Drowning Man.

They should insert a "casual fan abandonment encore" into the set, between the end of the main set (One/Bad) and the Ultraviolet encore... it would consist of Fez-Being Born->Your Blue Room->Drowning Man.

i would probably do your blue room>Fez>drowning man

If they haven't played this interesting, complex, beautiful rarity by now, they surely are not going to play it in fickle places like the UK or the US, which is all that is left. That song has a real European sensibility to it. I'm sure it would've gone over better in places like Poland and Croatia.

IF thats true, then that would be a turn up. If i'm honest, i'd rather see this in the encore in place of WOWY. Be great to actually see Adam singing (or speaking) on stage.

Last time Adam was on vocals? Joshua Tree Tour, Love Town? I remember him on WOWY, Two Hearts, maybe a couple other ones....I don't know when they eventually took away the mike stand...def not on POP....zoo tv I can't remember but I don't think so........

How in God's name is he gonna sing it, the falsettopart I mean..

Either he probably won't, or Edge will sing it or he will attempt it or just speak it.

Personally as much as I love some of Bono's falsetto action on tour so far, if he can't carry the verses on UF in falsetto I have no idea how is going to do Your Blue Room.

Please Bono bring back the fat lady voice.

Either he probably won't, or Edge will sing it or he will attempt it or just speak it.

I'm pretty sure that Bono was singing the falsetto part and it sounded really good, surprisingly so.

Last time Adam was on vocals? Joshua Tree Tour, Love Town? I remember him on WOWY, Two Hearts, maybe a couple other ones....I don't know when they eventually took away the mike stand...def not on POP....zoo tv I can't remember but I don't think so........

The mike stand was there on ZooTV, although Adam didn't spend all his time around it. Adam did pretend to sing into it occasionally... see BTBS on the Stockholm DVD for an example.

lol :D

No but really, Adam has a fantastic voice, I don't know why he doesn't have more vocal input in songs.

just watched it...weird...really weird...odd that the director decided to show him singing....

(what I mean is...how would the director know to cut to an iso of him singing...usually for edge.)

Back
Top Bottom