Your Blue Room rehearsed....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can confirm YBR was played in rehearsal for Wembley 1 - I was in it at the time! I didn't see any non-staff people about so doubt it was recorded.

I'm not sure how much you hear outside the stadium given its size and all. You might hear something but probably not easy to record.

I was in the queue and heard Your Blue Room being soundchecked, unfortunately it was quite windy and everyone around was talking so you couldn't really make it out properly. Disappointed that again, they didn't play it - why must they tantalise us so much??!!

I was in the queue and heard Your Blue Room being soundchecked, unfortunately it was quite windy and everyone around was talking so you couldn't really make it out properly. Disappointed that again, they didn't play it - why must they tantalise us so much??!!

Because a lot of people didnt bother to start to know these sort of songs and apparantly they are more important (or something) :wink:

You watch. It'll be Drowning Man v2.0. Hopefully they won't put a clip of themselves rehearsing it on their website, though... no matter how you cut it, that was just cruel for DM.

You watch. It'll be Drowning Man v2.0. Hopefully they won't put a clip of themselves rehearsing it on their website, though... no matter how you cut it, that was just cruel for DM.

Agree 1000% about the cruel part.

Ultraviolet--->WOWY--->YBR--->MOS

They need to extend the encore anyway. Three songs is nothing.

I thought the dsame thing but the "risk" with this is that the show ends with 3 slow songs.

Could very well be done though

I thought the dsame thing but the "risk" with this is that the show ends with 3 slow songs.

Could very well be done though

Yeah, I tend to agree. It wouldn't be an issue if the rest of the set weren't so downbeat, but this encore would be too much.

In any case, U2 would more likely fill TUF or UC's spot with Your Blue Room than place it in the encore, which has to date been untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom