Your Blue Room.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
guys, if I had told you before the tour started that they'd regularly play 5 all that you can't leave behind songs, you'd have been thrilled, gang. Lets not worry about ybr, it was a mediocre song that wasn't direct and people couldn't sing along to it.

guys, if I had told you before the tour started that they'd regularly play 5 all that you can't leave behind songs, you'd have been thrilled, gang. Lets not worry about ybr, it was a mediocre song that wasn't direct and people couldn't sing along to it.

I doubt it. The only ATYCLB songs I like to hear are Beautiful Day, Elevation and Kite.

And I could've sung along to YBR.

No.

Your Blue Room live > In A Little While live

To hell with the crowd singing along to it.

But FIVE of everyone's favourite atyclb songs per night! FIVE! you're still not impressed?
What if they play 7? Or better yet, 8! :drool:

Uh we get it, you don't like the album, but the truth is many of the new fans in those stands do. They played 5 songs from JT for a long time. And it may not be the same caliber of album as JT but it's still a huge album for new fans :shrug:

Uh we get it, you don't like the album, but the truth is many of the new fans in those stands do. They played 5 songs from JT for a long time. And it may not be the same caliber of album as JT but it's still a huge album for new fans :shrug:

I never thought of that - good point.

The only thing missing from that era was "Head, shoulders, knees and toes!!!"

Agreed.

I like most of their stuff and own most of their catalogue, but I'm not a long-time fan like many here. I didn't really start listening to them until Bomb came out, tbh.

So the fact they played 5 songs from ATYCLB in Phoenix didn't bother me in the least.

Back
Top Bottom