Windows In The Skies on 360?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cimrk01

Babyface
Have they ever they played it during this tour? When watching the video again this week, I'm surprised they didn't use it as a potential closer. The shots of the band within the crowd at the end of the video especially would of been pretty cool to see shown on the big screens. Then again, they could be saving it for an intimate setting for the next tour in arenas perhaps?

Thoughts?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvYsYz9RUWA

I like the song, but I can't really see it working on 360. If they actually go through with the "rarities tour" they've been talking about, it'd be a good addition to the setlist.

Well, it has "skies" in the title, and "a man was a rocketship into the sky" was enough to make In A Little While a staple.

yeah, but that's a rocketship. it wasn't enough for staring at the sun, even though the sun is a star.

now make a topic for every u2 song, for example::lol:

''Love comes tumbling on 360?''

I should probably revisit it. I wasn't impressed by it at the time, but maybe now.
I'm kind of a set-in-my-U2-ways fan.
read: aging

Window in the Skies marked the end of the Vertigo era, IMHO. It's a good song with one of their better videos, but I doubt they'll ever bring it out live again.

Back
Top Bottom