Will they play Drowing Man tomorrow night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: They will play it. I am sure of it, just like I am sure that they will have a great show - they always seem to have a great show the second night at a venue. First night, sometimes, not so much.

Hope I'm not wrong! :reject: (on the song, but more importantly on the show!)

The song looked pretty well rehearsed and I don't think they'll waste that. Maybe not tomorrow but we're bound to this see this sometime (soon) I guess.

If they ever browse Interference, which I hope they do, things will change a lot. Of course by time they hit the US, they should be smooth!

I hope they drop In a little While. I think it's a horrible song. I think they will play Drowning Man as they rehearsed it alot would be awesome if aftter Drowning Man they went right into Surrender. :wave:

They made obvious highlight of its rehearsal during their countdown videos, it has to show up sometime right?

They made obvious highlight of its rehearsal during their countdown videos, it has to show up sometime right?

Exactly.

I think Axver, somewhere along the way, personally guaranteed that they'd play DM on Night 2.

Dude's (Axver's) still cool in my book...

I said I'd put $10 on them doing it, early in this thread. Double or nothing that it's done in Milan.

it's coming. look how unexpectedly reliable the u2.com clips have been.

Exactly, and we got a whole lot more of DM from those clips than the few seconds of xylophone that turned into a prophecy for the coming of Electrical Storm.

Exactly.

I said I'd put $10 on them doing it, early in this thread. Double or nothing that it's done in Milan.

No offense, but you said "mark my words" (they'll play it on Night 2). I went back and checked to make sure I wasn't claiming something ridiculous. Regardless, it doesn't matter... I'm only reminding in good fun... DM'll probably show soon enough... just not Night 2.

Back
Top Bottom