Will Stranded show up on the 360 tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
now to be serious, i could see it showing up as a snippet at the end of Bad or something. actually, i just played the guitar riff for Bad and sang the chorus over it, and it actually works.

will you show up on the 360 Tour?
five last year, five this year, that's the plan

now to be serious, i could see it showing up as a snippet at the end of Bad or something. actually, i just played the guitar riff for Bad and sang the chorus over it, and it actually works.
Hmm, a Stranded snippet? Yeah, that actually makes a lot of sense.

I doubt the song will show up as a full version, but I can see them reworking the Aung San Suu Kyi section to something that deals with Haiti and disaster relief.

I just realized, reading the first three posts of this thread, that it sounds like i don't want Cleazer to show up. By all means, Cleazer, you go to as many shows as you want :hug:

Actually, I was just thinking about this...while they'd have to change the verses a lot, I could see Stranded working pretty well in the "political" section of the main set.

There are about 100 other U2 songs that would deserve a chance before Stranded, how good or bad it might be.

I think it's more time to bring back rockers, LNOE, Gone, Mofo, Discotheque, The Fly, Dirty Day, God Part II etc etc.

"In god's country" would be a better choice of song if they want to pay tribute to Haiti on this year legs of the tour.

..Just the line "We need new dreams tonight" would fit so well.

I really hope it doesn't show up. Sorry... that might've been one of the better performances during the whole Haiti show, but that is not a song that fits U2's live shows.

My vote: :down:

No, sorry ... I like the song , but I don't think its a real show filler. Maybe some snippets.
But performing the whole song would make me cry.

Back
Top Bottom