Why no "Gastonbury" - the song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There would be complete silence in the crowd if they played that. A standing on the roof on Independence day looking at the spacship, mouth open moment, thinking WTF!!! :huh:

ok. you're right i'm wrong. silly me! if you honestly think that stay and moment of surrender got less of a reaction than they did on 360 dates, then good for you son.

I thought Stay was one of the highlights of lastnight. But MOS certainly got a lesser reaction than say ONE.

I did actually, there bound to sing a long to that.

How are they bound to sing along to Bad, which is also a non single track, and not with MOS?

Actually, most of the crowd DID sing along to MOS from what I heard. And I also watched it on TV. Weird, my tv must've had some additional crowd noise then.

And for the record. It's THEY're. Not There. There points to a location.

shit, i'm sorry for my sarcasm, it came off worse than i meant it to.

based on my personal experiences, moment of surrender went over better than i can remember.

can they do glasto 2013 as well?

I think they can. I think the band Pulp played 1995 and then again 1998.

How are they bound to sing along to Bad, which is also a non single track, and not with MOS?

Actually, most of the crowd DID sing along to MOS from what I heard. And I also watched it on TV. Weird, my tv must've had some additional crowd noise then.

And for the record. It's THEY're. Not There. There points to a location.

I disagree most of the crowd didn't sing along to MOS. MOS was not a single track aswell. Your wrong saying most of the crowd sang along with MOS.

And dont be a smart ass.

only thing is, i don't think they'd be as nervous again, and that would lose a lot of what i loved about this morning.

and anyone who says larry fucked up even better than the real thing - i nearly jizzed over his drumming early in the set.

If they play again, then they have to have time to prepare. They looked Knackered lastnight. I agree Larrys drummin was ammense, loved the way the volume on the drums was higher at the start aswell. (could of just been my tv) :drool:

I haven't heard much of this Chilean volcano, is it bad?

Heard lots about the Iceland Volcano, but thats because am in the UK so am bound to hear about that.

I haven't heard much of this Chilean volcano, is it bad?

Heard lots about the Iceland Volcano, but thats because am in the UK so am bound to hear about that.
the ash cloud has circled the earth twice. my partner was due to depart new zealand in 30 hours. she's been delayed three days and leave 45 minutes before i do, and we get to nashville at the same time, through different routes.

and that's even presuming our airlines go on the day. if the cloud goes around the earth a third time.....it's game over.

only thing is, i don't think they'd be as nervous again, and that would lose a lot of what i loved about this morning.

and anyone who says larry fucked up even better than the real thing - i nearly jizzed over his drumming early in the set.
Larry's drums didn't fuck up. All I stated in the SLP was that something seemed wrong with Edge's effects. Haven't listened again so I'm not entirely sure what it was, but something sounded off.

I disagree most of the crowd didn't sing along to MOS. MOS was not a single track aswell. Your wrong saying most of the crowd sang along with MOS.

And dont be a smart ass.
Strange, I remember it fairly obvious, and the guy who was actually AT Glasto said the same.

Oh and it's don't. And I'm not even trying.

the ash cloud has circled the earth twice. my partner was due to depart new zealand in 30 hours. she's been delayed three days and leave 45 minutes before i do, and we get to nashville at the same time, through different routes.

and that's even presuming our airlines go on the day. if the cloud goes around the earth a third time.....it's game over.

That does sound bad, am going on holiday in 2 weeks, hope it doesn't disrupt my flight. Has it disrupted any European flights, do you know?

Larry's drums didn't fuck up. All I stated in the SLP was that something seemed wrong with Edge's effects. Haven't listened again so I'm not entirely sure what it was, but something sounded off.

Strange, I remember it fairly obvious, and the guy who was actually AT Glasto said the same.

Oh and it's don't. And I'm not even trying.

You don't need to try you already are. Instead of trying to correct my grammar, try getting out and seeing the outside world, all i ever see is you on this forum. Talking absolute bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom