Why Don't they Change up the setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrobatic

War Child
I don't quite understand why they can't mix it up from night to night. I went to see the Avett Bros the other night and they played a fantastic set. Granted anytime you see those guys they are energetic. That's not the point though (yet part of it). They have not nearly the catalog U2 does and every night is a completely different set-list - Completely different!!!! It doesn't make any sense to me that U2, who has been around for years, with an immense catalog could not just rotate their catalog a bit. I LOVE them and have seen them over 25+ plus times but it disturbs me that they have been playing the exact same set-list (plus or minus one or two songs) for every show on this tour (regardless if that is their m/o). They are just as talented as the Avett Bros and have a much bigger canvas to play with. I want to see some change!!!!!

The last thread bitching about this isn't even finished yet! :grumpy:

Sorry, didn't know there was one! :doh: Can you link it and then Sicy can kill or link my thread? But I bet they didn't mention the Avett Bros (which is always worth mentioning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom