Who else is excited that Lenny Kravitz is opening?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Lenny! He's got an awesome voice. Maybe in Seattle he will channel the spirit of Jimmy Hendrix :lol::heart:

In Hawaii U2 jammed with Pearl Jam on stage but it was during the last few songs. They did the encore together, Rocking in the Free World. It was AMAZING! Eddie Vedder is a legend. What a voice he's got. You know it would make sense for Pearl Jam and Eddie to open the Seattle show here again. Oh well, Lenny will be fun. He's got soul people! :heart:

So glad that we had Jay-Z in Australia. He was great, and I can't stand Kravitz.

Though my envy is reserved for those who were so privileged to have Interpol. That's pretty much my second or third favourite band supporting my favourite. What a gig that would be for me!

In Philly we always have the least awesome. I would love to have Snow Patrol or Lenny, but we get bands like interpol or harvey danger or terrible marley or the certifiable clown men or whatever.

Though my envy is reserved for those who were so privileged to have Interpol. That's pretty much my second or third favourite band supporting my favourite. What a gig that would be for me!
I'm also a huge fan and I was lucky to have them at the one show I went to. The crowd wasn't into it at all though which was a shame.

Back
Top Bottom