What the hell is: "..AAGHTAAAHHT-MAAHSALF-WHIH-WHAAAIAAARGHH?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What the hell is: "..AAGHTAAAHHT-MAAHSALF-WHIH-WHAAAIAAARGHH?"

Guess Bono's found himself a new kind a "kermit-voice"

I keep having problem's with the way he's making a caricature of his own voice on Moment Of Surrender through the whole song...

"the stone was semi-presjaaahhs"? etc...

YouTube - U2006com's Channel

Anyone else?

I'm guessing you're not a Springsteen fan either.

"Uh-Awn...tooo....free...fawrrrrrrr! Bawwwn dawwwwnn in a dead man's tawwwooooohhhawwwn..."

Some U2 fans: "Oh Noez Bonoz dont singz with passion anymorez!2121!!"
Moment of Surrender Live
Some U2 fans: "Oh noez i dontz likez itssss !"!"!!"

Listened to the Amsterdam II bootleg last night and realised Bono sings Ultraviolet with a totally different voice than MOS.

How many voices does this bastard have? And what's his real voice?

Listened to the Amsterdam II bootleg last night and realised Bono sings Ultraviolet with a totally different voice than MOS.

How many voices does this bastard have? And what's his real voice?

Damn that's so true!!!! Let's start a riot til the REAL voice comes forward! :angry: :madwife: :lol:

Kermit's back, who'd have thought it? Actually he sounds great on MOS- I'd rather have kermit than the flu victim on Elevation.

Bono clearly can't Phrase like Julie Andrews.

my first love together with her on screen stephdaughter lisle
(sound of music). Man, that sonds rather kinky actually but when I was 5 I didnt think about it like that. It sucks getting older

:sad:

The more I listen to this song the more I LOVE it! :heart:

Same here. I rarely listen to the album version, but there is something about the live version (both on bootlegs and in person) that makes it amazing. It reminds me of Bad in that respect.

Didn't care much for it at first (though I will say it's never felt like 7+ minutes, much shorter actually), but I keep coming back to this song. I don't want to pass judgement based only on the video clips as I feel this song needs to be experienced live in order to really understand and fully appreciate.

Same here. I rarely listen to the album version, but there is something about the live version (both on bootlegs and in person) that makes it amazing. It reminds me of Bad in that respect.
I do agree. There's something very special about this song, words just can't describe my feelings..Btw, I absolutely love both versions..it's simply brilliant! :love:

Wtf?!

I don't get it.

Bono finds a new voice to sing with, develops that style into something breathtaking (at moments) and extraordinary live...

and then people bitch about it?!

Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom