What song are you already most looking forward to hearing live?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShellBeThere

War Child
I was just listening again to "Magnificent" streaming on the U2.com, and feeling it in my bones...the chill in anticipation of the one to come I hope...how stunning it'll be to hear on the tour!

Which tracks are you all already feeling that way about?

I'm so psyched already :hyper:

I think Magnificent will be the dogs bollocks on tour. I'm fascinated about how Unknown Caller will translate live too.

edit: in fact Magnificent should be retitled 'Dogs Bollocks'

STAND UP COMEDY!!!

I want to see Bono getting the audience all whipped up!

Mark---The whole new album live will be great, but I too am curious to see if they could pull off Unknown Caller. That would be a great sing-a-long, if people learn the words.

I think Magnificent will be the dogs bollocks on tour. I'm fascinated about how Unknown Caller will translate live too.

edit: in fact Magnificent should be retitled 'Dogs Bollocks'

Are dogs' bollocks good things, I hope?! :reject:

I just listened to Stand Up Comedy and have decided I really really want to see how that works out live too, want to see if we all can move pretty to that one:yes:
Cheers all!

STAND UP COMEDY!!!

I want to see Bono getting the audience all whipped up!

Mark---The whole new album live will be great, but I too am curious to see if they could pull off Unknown Caller. That would be a great sing-a-long, if people learn the words.

ooh, I was writing my post above and didn't notice this one... yeah, Stand Up Comedy will be fantastic audience-whipper, oof. :hyper:

It's funny, the two songs I least believe they'll do, Fez and White As Snow, are the two I'm most curious and eager to see in the live setting. Ah well.

Magnificent should be awesome.

All of them will be great but my excitement would go to Stand Up Comedy and Breathe. They. Will. Rock. The. House. Full Stop. :rockon:

Magnificent and Breathe sound AMAZING live (went to the London gig), so I can't wait to hear those again. Anddd I'd love to hear No Line On The Horizon live too, that song has grown on me SO much.

Crazy Tonight. "It's not a hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil, it's a mountaaaaaaiiiiiiin":love:

this album is great b/c its gonna be interesting to see how they do these songs live. i saw that clip of NLOTH live, it sounds amazing.

Really want to see how UC translates live, as it's one of my favorites.

Breathe in a stadium :drool:

I think performances have only scratched the surface of the live potential of Breathe
Moment of Surrender could become their best ever (or a major disappointment lol)

Back
Top Bottom