U2 Not Impressed with Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BREAKING: U2 RUINED FOREVER
ROME - U2's massive 360° Tour touches down tonight in Rome, ending a historic leg of the band's biggest tour yet. However, according to the internet, the tour is "lame" and the band has been "ruined forever."
Said one Interference user (who wished to remain anonymous): "IF THEY PLAY IALW ONE MORE TIME I'M NOT A FAN ANYMORE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
Another fan felt that the tour was "boring" and that the band should "change the setlists more." "Okay, maybe it's not boring to the people actually AT the stadium," she continued. "But I think [U2] should really think about the 50 people sitting at home listening to a low-quality stream. I mean, we ARE their biggest fans."
Among Interference's other complaints:
-They don't play anything from Pop.
-Elevation sucks.
-They should drop all the warhorses. Even Streets.
-The new version of Mercy is terrible.
-EBW should come back.
-Stingray > BD is an awful segue.

We'll have more on this important story as it breaks.

Another point: IALW sucks and should never be played again. or I will RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE over the internet. RRAAAAAAAAGE!:angry:

Another fan felt that the tour was "boring" and that the band should "change the setlists more." "Okay, maybe it's not boring to the people actually AT the stadium," she continued. "But I think [U2] should really think about the 50 people sitting at home listening to a low-quality stream. I mean, we ARE their biggest fans."

Diet orange soda just shot out of my nose. ROFL

Another fan felt that the tour was "boring" and that the band should "change the setlists more." "Okay, maybe it's not boring to the people actually AT the stadium," she continued. "But I think [U2]should really think about the 50 people sitting at home listening to a low-quality stream. I mean, we ARE their biggest fans."

Frontman Bono has noticed a disturbing change in the content of the signs held up by these U2 fans. "I remember one fan used to hold up a sign that said U2 PLEASE PLAY THE SONG ULTRAVIOLET (LIGHT MY WAY) WHICH IS TRACK 10 FROM ACHTUNG BABY. THE REASON YOU SHOULD PLAY THIS SONG IT IS AN ENJOYABLE MUSICAL EXPERIENCE AND YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED IT RECENTLY, but since we actually started playing it they've shortened it to 'PLZ PLAY UV BC IT'S MY FAVE!!"

:lmao:

This thread is the most hilarious thing ever!:applaud:

DUBLIN -- According to sources, U2 are sick of seeing the same fans at show after show. Bono was quoted as saying, "If I hear one more person shout out requests for songs we'll never play, I'm going to fucking lose it mate." The Edge was more direct, "If I see that guy with the cell phone who is more interested in taken pictures than enjoying the show, I'm going to break my guitar over his head."

Larry and Adam combined to form an ultra band member like a Transformer whose name is LARDAM and Lardam was dismayed that frosty345, lemon5head, streetwithoutyou, pickleface, I Luv Cats... among many others would not stop posting in forums how awful their setlists were. Lardam said it made him sad inside to know that his fans were disappointed in their choices and that he might consider retirement rather than suffer any longer.

Somehow U2 continues to sell out show after show even though they are obviously hacks with no talent. One person said, "If only there was a way for people to listen to whatever songs they want when they want, then they wouldn't have to wait for the band to play it live. Some type of device." At press time, no device is know but that really would change up the music landscape making playing live as pointless as most fans seem to think it is.

No need to check back -- We will run this same article for the next 365 days.

Well being that I've only been in the front row once (on Adam's side) does this mean I can be front row again next time!!!!

ROME - U2's massive 360° Tour touches down tonight in Rome, ending a historic leg of the band's biggest tour yet. However, according to the internet, the tour is "lame" and the band has been "ruined forever."
Said one Interference user (who wished to remain anonymous): "IF THEY PLAY IALW ONE MORE TIME I'M NOT A FAN ANYMORE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

:lmao:

i love that people keep adding to this thread! too fecking funny!! lmfao!!

:lol: . . . brilliant :heart:

< is quietly remonstrating self for not finding this fabbity thread earlier :doh:
Don't feel too bad, Purple.:hug:
I, too, just found this thread this morning!:reject:

glad you all enjoyed my ridiculous sense of humor... :D

be-OOTS-a-ful (I Will) follow up!!! :applaud:

ilovebonosometimes :lmao:
closethutdubfan :lol:
sub-par signs :lmao::lmao::lmao: *tears*

ah loves ridiculous humor!

Another fan felt that the tour was "boring" and that the band should "change the setlists more." "Okay, maybe it's not boring to the people actually AT the stadium," she continued. "But I think [U2] should really think about the 50 people sitting at home listening to a low-quality stream. I mean, we ARE their biggest fans." .........

We'll have more on this important story as it breaks.

Had i been drinking any kind of liquid it would have been sprayed all over my Laptop.
:lmao::applaud::lmao::applaud::lmao:

DUBLIN -- According to sources, U2 are sick of seeing the same fans at show after show. Bono was quoted as saying, "If I hear one more person shout out requests for songs we'll never play, I'm going to fucking lose it mate." The Edge was more direct, "If I see that guy with the cell phone who is more interested in taken pictures than enjoying the show, I'm going to break my guitar over his head."

Larry and Adam combined to form an ultra band member like a Transformer whose name is LARDAM and Lardam was dismayed that frosty345, lemon5head, streetwithoutyou, pickleface, I Luv Cats... pointless as most fans seem to think it is..
No need to check back -- We will run this same article for the next 365 days.

and another round of HUZZAHS
:applaud::applaud::applaud: for clerks; the poster who built the Mighty Foundation of this continuing exercise in Hillarity!!!

ETA:
Starting from the original article publishing date of 7-10-09, and due to circumstances beyond the band's control; the length of time from when this article had been printed, and will continue to be run- has been recalculated. It will now be running in total- for aproximately 747 days.

Back
Top Bottom