U2 Not Impressed with Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so... um Im too lazy to do it myself and I dont have photoshop... but someone with a lot of time on their hands??

I think I speak for all of Interference that we want to see Lardam in person or in a picture. The strength and stability of Larry with the unreliable and womanizer side of Adam would make for a deadly combination to battle with BEDGE. :D

so... um Im too lazy to do it myself and I dont have photoshop... but someone with a lot of time on their hands??

I think I speak for all of Interference that we want to see Lardam in person or in a picture. The strength and stability of Larry with the unreliable and womanizer side of Adam would make for a deadly combination to battle with BEDGE. :D

I'm so glad someone supports my LARDAM needs. I bet you someone in PLEBA could do it!

1166649580-failure3ht.jpg

fail_thread.jpg

persistent-fail.jpg

thisisanepicthreadoj6.png

thread-fail-stamp.gif

LMAO!!

great thread..:applaud:

If only my writing career was going as well as my posts.

Back
Top Bottom