U2 Glastonbury Setlist Prediction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean, sure, it's pretty obvious we were right about how hard Bono thought about his snippets in advance (Independent Women, Jerusalem, Yellow weren't exactly spur of the moment stuff)

It was funny - during Bad I saw all these words that weren't the usual lyrics come up on the teleprompter in front of Larry and thought what's that? just before Bono repeated them as he added in more of Jerusalem - so yes it was well planned. They really could do with using camera shots that don't include the teleprompter!

Thing i was most surprised about was the arguement for streets not opening was that you 'couldn't go anywhere' from it, but them it was just lobbed in at 6? Should have been encore/main set closer if not the opener. Still, seems like a pretty pecial show

Thing i was most surprised about was the arguement for streets not opening was that you 'couldn't go anywhere' from it, but them it was just lobbed in at 6? Should have been encore/main set closer if not the opener. Still, seems like a pretty pecial show

Maybe, but after the Zoo opening + Streets, they had the crowd eating out of their hands.

popacrobat said:
Maybe, but after the Zoo opening + Streets, they had the crowd eating out of their hands.

Very much ishfwilf proved this and can i just say amazing versions of one and wowy with great singalongs

Back
Top Bottom